Friday, April 27, 2012

When I felt sad and you were not there.

Believe it or not, I still care. I do.

Yes! Happy friday everyone! Really thank God that it is Friday. Really need to take a break from school! So many things going on and I have to study so many things! Especially Geography and Social Studies. :( Sigh, There are just so many things to do and I have not enough rest, really. I'm so tired, I guess I'll go to bed after blogging and twittering. Well, twittering keeps me awake, always!

Really deprived of sleep this few days, couldnt sleep and I have no idea why! And, shall talk about my day, which went pretty well. :)

Daily routine in the morning, studied in the morning! Yes, last minute study since its English! Then was quite hyper due to what is happening! Enjoyed morning assembly listening to Royce's singing and his little squabble with ChiKian. After singing one line, Royce would say " no you" then chikian would reply " no you" and this has been going on throughout the whole song. You have no idea how much pain it was for me to hold my laughter. 

Then we had our English paper 1. Struggled with Situational writing, which was to write a speech. Have no idea on how to write a speech and I'm sure I wouldnt do well. I'm quite okay for compo. The question I chose was quite simple and I just have to describe my feelings most of the time. The question is " Write about a time when you have no one to turn too" , I think. It is something like that. :) Then had milk for recess. Was hungry but the sight of the amount of people in the canteen just made me feel so full. Then went to class, had paper 2! :)

After paper2, went to collect my IC. I swear I look super fugly. Then went home with EileenKoh, saw people on the way and requested to see their IC and showing them my horrendous IC. Then Eileen came up to my house for about 3 mins and then left. Sorry Eileen! If you are seeing this! Then I bathe, had lunch, tut came and had POA tuition with me. Downloaded songs till about 6, then left to find korkor and Jiejie at rail mall. Had laksa for dinner around 6.15 :) 
 It makes me hungry just by looking at the picture! It was awesome :) After that kor and I went to cold storage to find my sister. As usual, kor and I went separate ways with my sister. Us goofing off by ourselves while sister bought her stuff. Bought Ben and Jerry's Icecream and had it for desert! Shared it with korkor though I ate most of it. >< finished it within 15 minutes :) It was awesome!
I bought 3 bars of Toblerone and a bar of Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate bar. Yes, I'm highly addicted to chocolates :) And most importantly, I bought this.

Though it would never replace...
 Yes! Kinder surprise, what I use to eat when I was young :) It was a million times nicer then kinder joy! It has been replaced by kinder joy. Sigh, miss kinder surprise! Trying to find a shop that sells kinder surprise with an affordable price ;D Alright, shall stop here! Maybe going Supper with Eileen (lim) at teckwhye! Theres a pasar malam there ;D Alright, bye! Have a great weekend!

No comments: