Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The wind that brought in a familiar smell.

Hi all! It has been long since I last blogged. Yes, I've ended my midyear exams about 6 days ago, but I'm too lazy to blog. So, shall start now! There are many things that have happened during this 6 days. Well, 5 days to be exact because there's school on the 6th day.

Results are released and I'm not pleased with it at all. Well, I'm pleased with my Chinese though! (: Improved from a C5 to B3, and yes! Thats 10 marks. Math, not so well, did not as well as I expected, have many careless mistakes which cost me.. 10 marks. Yes, 10 marks. Geography, great disappointment. Memorized till my head almost burst into a gazillion pieces, and yet, I didnt score well. And, I wrote down the right answers and I cancelled it off.
English, I have no idea what is my total marks. For physics, quite pleased, but not good enough! POA, low A1, but I'm proud of myself for doing well though I have a ... teacher. (: HAHA, I think thats all for now. Will be receiving chemistry paper tomorrow, I hope.  

And I've watched..
on 5th may (saturday) with my sister, brother and brother friends! Those tall bunch of people! If you haven't watch Avengers, YOU SHOULD WATCH IT! It has been out for quite long already! Will definitely watch it again! And..
                          HULK FTW! 
Yes, I love hulk! To me he is the best super hero among all, but everyone has their own specialty. Like captain america and his shield. HAHA, alright, was mocking him. Sorry. LOL. The story was quite okay, but it was boring at the start! I almost fell asleep. The action part was during the later part of the movie, and it was awesome! I watched it around 11.30, and I felt really sleepy! But it really woke me up! Its really nice. 

Ohyeah! Earlier that day, I went to Jamie house around 7am and stayed till 7pm :) you can probably guess how much fun we had! 

Ps, all this happened during exam period, I think. HAHA!

Next, USS with LiJun, Peggy and EileenKoh on 10th May, Thursday. Yes! My exam ended on wednesday. So, Eileen came to my house around 9 plus, goofed off until 1+ before we meet LiJun.Peggy got held back in school, so we met her around 1.45pm! Lijun father was very kind to send us there! Met my parents at sentosa where they passed me tickets and blah. First thing we did was to take picture with..
 HAHA, look at his eyes. Its so epic. Alright, then we head to CYLONE. IT WAS AWESOME, as usual. Rode on the mummy ride, then the transformer ride, blah. We spent around $50+ on food, but it was FOC :) HAH! It was awesome. Oh, plus plus, there's a part of that day which I hated. The water ride. Eileen and I didnt want to get wet, but we got splashed, TWICE while Peggy and Lijun, who wanted to get wet, remained DRY. It was so frustrating! Got soaked to the skin! Other then that, everything was perfect!

These are my nails that I had for 4 days. Though it was shortlived, I love them! It says kimjonghyun by the way. ^-^
Celebrated Mothers day on last Saturday! Sister cooked dinner for us! It was scrumptious! For some reason I couldnt upload the photos of the food! Sigh, but its okay! Its on my instagram! :)

Next! PlayNation on Monday with EileenKoh, Brice, Jason, LiJun, Peggy, Asheka, Nat and Jedrek. IT WAS AWESOME. I had lots of fun on that outing, there was just so much fun and laughter! Though we were a public nuisance, it was enjoyable. Here is a picture of us! ( excluding Jedrek as he had to go home )
 Sorry Eileen about your eye! Brice closed his eyes, LOLOLOL. HAHA! AND I BOUGHT..
 JONGHYUN POSTER. OMG, I COULD JUST FAINT RIGHT NOW. Alright, I'm crazy. Got this for $15 at cineleisure. It was worth it. :) End of with a photo of Jonghyun's name I drew on my POA exam paper. X.X
Glad that Ms hew didnt ruin it. :P Alright, goodbye all, Take care! See ya!

P.S. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY PAPA, BRICE TEO! ^-^

No comments: