Thursday, April 26, 2012

MYE

Yes I'm finally blogging! Though not many would see this, but who cares! Had a tough time during the start of the year but I guess I'm okay now. So far so good. :) Currently having my mid year exams, today was the start. 
And I've made this myself. Its currently my lock screen wallpaper. :) A little bit too small for my lock screen though.
Yes, it looks like this. Yes, I'm loving blogger! The functions are way better then it used to be! :) And I've got to stop here, though I have a thousand and one things that is on my mind. Got to bathe, feel so sweaty. Alright, will blog again! Good luck to all those who are having MYE! All the best! (;

                                                                                             
P.S, I think I'm going to have a kitty soon since I've won the bet with my parents! Its probably going to be this breed called RegaMuffin. Its really cute! (:
Toodleessss!~




No comments: