Hi. So, today has been a very boring day for me. Have been eating a lot of chocolates lately. Well, so many things happened in a week. This week to be more specific. Well yeah, I'm 15 and I'm already complaining about how much my life suck. Yes, it does suck, to me. I just want to lead a normal and simple life, and I cant. Family problem, friendship problem, my god. Wish there is a way for all this problems to disappear.
Its difficult to handle so many things, especially when they popped out all at once. Fights fights fights. I'm tired, you're tired, in the end, everything that is left of us become past events. Life is just so ironic.
And, I dont see how people, mostly those Africans, without food, water, proper sanitation, steady supply of water (have been memorizing a lot of geography notes, so yeah >< ), clothes, house and most importantly, the ability to survive. Yet they still can be happy with their life and smile. They look forward to everyday of their life. Living it to the fullest though they dont have sufficient food or clothes to keep them warm. I dont see how these people can be more happy then us, people who have so many things they want.
Yep, and I feel so ashamed of myself now.
-- Back to my story --
Yes, tired of my life. Tired of being afraid to lose my friends every single day of my life. I'm afraid of facing my sister who is so close to death, and that any day she might just give up on her life. Tired of quarreling with people. Blah blah blah & blahs
Its just so stupid. I over think stuff and I usually gets very paranoid. I hold grudges for awhile, and after that, I just forget stuff. I know what people had done behind my back and how they act all angle-like in front of my face. That's human nature and none of us can do anything about it.

People only care about themselves and they blame people for what they have done. Its always this case, I do it too. Even if we know what we've done wrong sometimes, its our ego that keeps us from saying " I'm sorry".
And, if you are not sorry, then dont say that you are sorry. Sorry means nothing if you dont mean it. One moment you can be " oh, I'm sorry". The next moment, you can be all " fuck you, bitch ". Yes, that is what I faced. Its just so stupid. Sometimes, people dont even know why they are saying sorry. They are just saying "sorry" to make the other party forgive them, even though they still think that they are right.
No comments:
Post a Comment