Friday, February 24, 2012

Tiredd.

Hey everyone who is reading my blog. Okay, currently obsessed with songs played on the piano.
So, this song is party rock anthem on the piano! I thought I could play it until 1:12 came. LOL. It is awesome! (;

Been quite busy with schoolwork this few weeks, but, I'm loving it. I'm loving all the stress I'm under, it makes me forget things easily :) Well, its great because I have no time to think about stuff I shouldnt think about and ruin my whole mood. So, yeah. But it usually eats up my sleeping time. -.-

So, I have been enjoying myself a lot in 3 Cachiga. A lot of laughter everyday. And, Ernest is sitting behind me for quite a while, and he is nice. Its fun to crap with him, usually crap about NigaHiga or stuff. And I would "dissect" his pen and correction tape. Really had fun ;D

I'm really bonding well with my classmates. No wait, I guess only the people around me. Haha, so yeah. Loving my life now, though there are ups and downs. And yes, I do have problems now, not a perfect life.

Ohyeah, this is a short paragraph I typed like a few weeks ago, but never had the chance to post it.

" I just hate it when some people judge others's just because of how they look. Does being ugly kills you? Does being pretty make you a better person? Come on la, being pretty doesnt give you a job. -.- what matters is your personality. Yes, for this age, being pretty means everything. Its just life -.- And, even if you are pretty, it doesnt give you the rights to insult people because of their looks. And, all this is just random. Just suddenly have the feel to rant about such things. You might be pretty, but if your attitude sucks, being pretty means NOTHING at all. And, stop being so judgmental. "

Yes, looks doesnt matter, though many people judge people by their looks. So yeahs, trying to deal with a small problem in my life. So, yeah. Thats about it (: Bye!

And btw, TGIF. HAHA. K bye ;D

No comments: