Hello to everyone who is reading my blog. I guess nobody is reading this anyway. Okay, shall start ranting about how pathetic my life is. Oh, by the way, I'm trying to improve my English~ Trying to improve it by speaking proper english, even on the net! (:
Okay, so much things has happened since I last blog. Yes, my birthday was just over! It's on 1st February if you didn't know. 3Cachiga sang the birthday song to me! Sweet ! (': Then Celebrated it with a small spongebob cake at night! The cake is like really cute.
Then on friday, I met up with my dearest Jamie & PuayJun ! Belated birthday celebration (: Jamie & PuayJun bought a cake for me and it was so delicious ! Although it was just a simple birthday, I enjoyed every second of it. (:Thanks Jamie & PuayJun for everything ^-^ I love you girls! :)
Thanks everyone for the present that they gave me! I really appreciate every single gift I received!
Then I had another belated celebration on 4th febuary. And yes, I had 3 cakes this year!
First cake I had was the spongebob cake, normal spongecake!
Second cake was a fully chocolate cake! And at the bottom, there are biscuits that taste like kinder bruno!
Third cake was a cookies and cream, ice cream cake!
Big right? We finished it (: oh! By the way, I went to swensen with my family to celebrate my birthday! :) Then I went to LiJun's house to do my homework. Head home around 4 plus. Thenaround 6.30, I went to find my sister at woodlands! :) Celebrated korkor's friends birthday! There's 2 guys which I'm deeply in love with. hah, just kidding! (: I'm just in love with their appearance, I'm not quite show what kind of person they are though.
One is Sylvester, another is Melvin (: And I call them.. S&M! Easy to remember right? Okay, then we went to Causeway point for our dinner, then we watched underworld4.
And yes, it is M18 and I manage to sneak into the cinema! :) Korkor's friends are really tall and they managed to hide me! There are 12 of us, including me, my sister and korkor. So, yeah! I enjoyed the movie although it was gruesome. But overall, I give it 4.5/5 :) People who watch final destination/saw, your heart would be able to take a gruesome show like this :) others, please do not watch this. :)
Then we watched another midnight movie, and it was horrible. I couldnt remember the name of the movie. But I remember falling asleep in the cinema >< when the show ended, it was around 1a.m . Cabbed home, slept around 2a.m :)
Alright, I'm done with all those celebration. Now, let's get back to my life. My life, a life which is full of hatred, regrets and guiltiness. Started eliminating people from my life. I guess I'm just being selfish. :/ I need someone who thinks like me, who want to study as much as I do. And I cant find that one person who have the same thinking as me in my class. Well, there's EileenKoh.
She feels me, she knows how I feel inside. And I thank her for understanding me. I dont think anyone else could understand how I feel, now. The main point of my life now, is to study hard. I have no choice.
3Cachiga is not stupid. They just doesnt have the commitment to study. In between lessons, they just walk around the level and we always get scolding from the teachers. I just hope that somehow, I can motivate them to study, to help one another. I want 3cachiga to score well for o'levels. I just dont have the ability to motivate them. We are going for some motivational workshop, I just hope it motivates them to study.
I'm starting to love 3cachiga. There are really some awesome people in there. I just hope that they would be more serious in their work.
3Cachiga, if you are somehow reading this, please please please be more serious in class. Know when to be playful and when to be serious. We are a class, some people do want to learn. We score well together, fail together. Obviously we are going to score well because I believe that we can do it! You ain't stupid, you are just not serious. Although we are in sec3, and its only February now, but we are still preparing for our o'levels. All for one, one for all. Remember that.
And, can you guys just please cooperate with the teachers? I feel so pissed off after doing the MILE project today. Its just so difficult to talk to you guys. You guys can only keep quiet for 1 minute, then you start shooting your mouth off. Seesh.
Alright, shall end this post. Goodbye all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment