Sunday, January 8, 2012

Guitar Ensemble ♥

Yes Hi People . So , Mr Zul gave me ' We Are The World ' score on Wednesday and I had to learn it in 2 days because on Saturday , we had to perform it for the CCA fair . Well , I'm proud of myself for learning how to play it for such a short period of time ;D

Th Guitar Ensemblers did a good job on Sat ! Although this sec 3 starleader who seldom attends CCA wanted to join us because she wanted to go to the BBQ we have for the sec 1's -.- And a thing I cant stand about her is that everyone in Guitar Ensemble practiced so hard to put up a good performance for the sec 1's and she just come's in and act like she's the boss of everyone and just performed with us . And the thing is that she dont even know how to play that piece -.-

But I'm glad she didnt ruin the song if not I'll totally kill her -.- Not only me , I bet the others would totally be super pissed off too . Ohyeah , and she always want to be guitar 1 . Wtf , she seldom attends cca and she wants to get a good role or something ?!

Now I finally know how others feel -.- k bye .




No comments: