Hello ! At first I wanted to post a really long post about life , then I thought that it would be too
boring and would most probably make people fall asleep ;D So , let the photos do the talking ;D
And I have absolutely no idea why the pictures are so small -.-
Dear Haters ,


Oh , I tried begging my friends alright . Although I didnt really beg , I suck up to them . Trust me , it doesnt work . One day , they'll still be gone if they doesnt want to stay . (:

Yes , in my case , I cant complain . Even if I'm not referring to that particular person , that person would most probably assume that I'm referring to them and start insulting me like there's no tomorrow . Well yeah , its okay to hate me , but dont assume . You might hate me , but I dont , not anymore . I dont have the time to gossip about you , dont have the time to hate you . Believe it or not . MAYBE after you see this , you'll post on twitter about how fake I am . How , I'm a copydog . Its okay to me , because I once called people fake , I called people copycat . Maybe this is karma , I dont mind . But , how much joy does it bring you to insult me ? How fun is it ? And this is the reason why I stop fighting , not because I cant stand up for myself .

And , your ass aint stupid , it just a saying .

I already accepted that things have already changed , no point dwelling about the past . No hate , no grudges .

Of course , people will break promises . I broke promises and it probably gave people the reason not to trust me . Of course ,

Yes , I do have major trust issues . Of course , I do trust some people . The below part is just craps .








I have no idea how many times I apologized to people when I'm not the one in the wrong , but to ' save ' our relationship . But apologizing too many times just take away its meaning .


Yes , I've been mistakes in life and those mistakes cost me my friends . I'm sorry to those I've hurt or offended . Sometimes it is just pure stupidity that caused me to make mistakes . Yes , so , whoever is reading this ( although I'm sure no one is ) , if I ever offended you , hurt you , made you angry , I'm really really SORRY . Maybe sorry cant cure anything , but it is just to show how sorry I am for my actions . Yes , some people call me fake when I'm really hurt . So ,
and ,


Yes , human cries when they are tired of being tough . Sometimes crying just means that you've been strong for too long .

Yes , I do cry even if the matter is really trivial .

Yes , some people put on fake smiles , some , doesnt smile at all . So they'll probably need this .

May I ask where to buy this mouth thing ? I need it .

And lastly ,
Alrights , so , should probably end this post here . And , tomorrow I'm going to science centre with my beloved sexslave . Hmm , hope that it wouldnt be boring ! (: Looking forward to tomorrow ! Bye !

No comments:
Post a Comment