Friday, November 4, 2011

Its alive !

Hello people out there ! Although I'm sure no one will be reading this . HAHA ! Finally revived my blog . So many things happened alrights ! I'm pretty happy with my life now ! I got so worried about who hates / dislike me that I forgot that there are people who still loves me . Well , life's a bitch , it fucks you anytime it wants .

I learnt that Life is full of betrayal and you must know whom to trust . Life is full of up and downs . I just entered a ' down period ' of my life where I'm left with only one friend . Thats pathetic yeahs ? But , after that incident , I earned myself a true friend . She stayed by my side when I was absolutely hopeless . She believed in me when I ceased to believe in myself . She encouraged me to be strong and dont let those incident bring me down .

She was my first friend when I entered TeckWhye . It all started with a tap on her shoulder and " hey ! want to go together ? " . After that , more people entered our lives and we were so called " enemies " . After that , many up's and down's and now , here we are , back together . (:

So , ShannonPhua ! If you are reading this , I'm really grateful to have you as a friend okay ! And , be strong ! No matter what happens , you have me (: And don't worry about that* anymore . You just have to endure another 7 days ! Jiayous ! Dont care about what other people think of you okay ? What matters is what you think about yourself . Remember that what other people think of you is TRIVIAL to what you think of yourself . Be Strong babe ♥ .

Hey boy , iloveyou .
Thanks for everything ♥
I know you'll be reading this because you stalk me .
* bhb * HAHA !
okaybye ♥

No comments: