Woke up , charge phone , brush teeth , put on contacts , change , tie hair . Normal rutine . Nothing much in the morning . Met LiJun , went to buy mentos , bus-ed to school . Met SuHui and HuiLing . Then walked to school together .
Went to class , forgot what happen . Assembly , pinned up hair . Because Im a good girl ^.^ Just kidding . Later Mdm Nurul catch my fringe . Almost everyone in TUR member from 2E got to pin up Then PE period . Nothing to do , all the PE teachers went for the Sec3 camp . I would rather be out in the sun , enjoying myself and getting all tired , then staying in class doing nothing .
Then after that , I think it is CME . CME went to the computer lab . Stupid computer , have problem . Shared computer with SuHui . Blahblah , end of period . Went up to class , took my wallet , went down to eat . Buy food to eat , stomach pain . Dont care , went up to class .
Suddenly when I playing game , somebody pinched me . I turned around , saw Nat and I thought he pinched me . Got really angry so I shouted " WALAO , PAIN LEHS . JIBAI LA "Then all the playful boys in my class mimicked me . I got really angry so I step on WeiYang chair and ran to the toilet . Almost cried . UGH . Saw SuHui , complained to her .
Then she went to class , go scold Nat . Then we ' WuHui' him . It turns out that he didnt pinched me . Then SuHui got really pekcheked . Sorry uh Suhui ! Next period was english , did comprehension with LiJun , Eileenlim and Shannon .
Then it was math , super unhappy with my math result . Almost cried again :( 31/40 . I got A1 , but then , it is not good enough . Jiayous T.Shuwen ! ^^ Then it was mother tongue . Did the e-mail thing . Boring ~ Remembered what LiJun told me last night (: About her penknife . She said that it is very sharp , so I tried it out . I accidentally cut my middle finger ! Oh great , both of my middle finger have injuries . Sad life , the result of pointing too much middle finger . The wound kinda bleed . UGH . Went back to class . We draw on the board ! ^^ XinYu and I wrote some s
Stuff about our bf (: picture !
13 more days my dear TYL (:
Then went to lot . Walkwalk , went to buy Peggy the portable charger . Halfway through , stomach really very pain . So I went home to poo first . UGH . After that , ate medicine , rushed to lot to find them . Reached lot , wanted to call XinYu . Then I saw Brian , pretended that I never saw him . Called XinYu , they at rooftop garden .
Went to find them , asked XueZi to accompany me to buy food . Hungry :( Then went to KFC to buy snackers ! Then accompanied XueZi to buy Sushi . Went back , XinYu and SuHui keep eat my snackers ! LOL ! Then Chat chat chat , super fun !
Then accompanied XueZi to buy bubble tea ^^ haha ! Then XueZi buy le ! We keep drink her bbt ! Dont let XinYu drink because she cough . We keep temptating her . Then she fell down worh ! GOD ! Faster went to help her up . Then after that HuiLing and I kept laughing at her ! HAHA ! Sorry uh XinYu ! Really very funny , but I did help you up xP
After that we kept passing the bubble tea around ! And the best part is that we kept passing it in front of XinYu face ! hahaha ! Super funny , then went home . Watch Show awhile . Tied my hair into a bun because tomorrow have SJAB . Then I want to practice . Lazy to untie my hair . Then watch show . Watch halfway , my mother come and say " Whoa , change hairstyle ! " Then she touch my bun . LOL . Then my sister say what , " Copycat "
It is so freaking obvious is me ohkay .
Our Conversation :
Me : Copy What la
Sis : I got say is you mehs , I talking to my bf la .
Me : Whatever
Sis : * talking to herself * Zuo zei xin xu
Me : * dont care her , continue watching show *
Sis : * walk past me * Zuo Zei Xin Xu
Me : Ehh , as if the whole world only you can tie bun uh .
Sis : * went to the room then walked out *
Me : * dont care her *
Sis : * Walk past me * FUCKER * went to room and banged the door *
Me : Oh sorry hor , Im not a fucker , I never fuck anyone before .
Such a stupid sister I have . Seriously , if she think that I copy her by just tying a bun , that means .. The whole world also copy her ? Hmms , if that is so , whenever she tie a bun , she should put a copyright icon on it (: If I tie a bun and that means Im copying her , I dont have to go SJAB le . ^^ Anyways , talk about her , I want to puke le la .
Continued watching show for the rest of the day . Blahs , no homework . Super bored . Nothing to do .
Every day , every hour , every minute , every second , Im missing him . UGH . Just faster come back man ! * sobs *
Byebye .
No comments:
Post a Comment