Alrights ! Went to science center with Shannon On Sunday , 061111' ! HAHA ! Her mother sent us there (; After that we went to buy tickets ! Decided to go to snow city as well as we thought science center would be boring because there wasnt any ongoing exhibitions . So , yeah ! Bought our tickets , $14 , quite cheap ! HAHA .
Went into science center ! Was amazed by the gadgets there ! So many wonderful things at the science center ! Well , it really did changed and develop among these few years ! Shan and I explored the science center like we were little kids ! HAHA ! Science center was awesome ! We took quite a number of awesome pictures ! HAHA !
After that we head to Macdonald's to have our lunch , or teabreak around 3 . After we ate , we went to SNOWCITY !! HAH ! ohyeah , before that , we went to this shop which sells a lot of awesome things , for kids (: HAHA ! Bought candy and slime ! HAHA ! It was quite expensive ;/ Then we walked to snow city , etc .
Went to the counter and purchased some stuff . There was this dude who was dressed in his halloween costume and Shan was actually scared of it . HAHA ! After that we went to claim our gloves , jacket , pants and boots . Had a hard time finding a jacket ! All the jackets were like for giants ! After that we went to take our gloves and pants . There was this cute guy and shan and I went all gaga over him . HAHA ! We love his english accent ! HAHA . The pants he gave me was so big ! So , Shan and I exchanged pants . Shan look totally 'awesome' in that pants ! HAHA ! After that we went to make some changes to our clothes , and finally we were ready to enter SnowCity !
We walked in , felt the coldness >< It was so cold although I'm wearing 4 layers of clothes , including my undergarments . HAHA ! Threw snow at Shannon ! It was epic ! HAHA ! Expected the snow to stick together when I tried to make a snowball , but it didnt -.- It was ice and I was fooled . Gahh ! Blahblah , went to the big big slide ! Have to climb a flight of stairs before we reached the top . HAHA ! It was fun and awesome ! HAHA ! Then we decided to slack a bit before going for another round ! AHAH !
Then shan and I had an epic snow fight ! We kept throwing snow at each other , etc . Snow got into our gloves and shoes , and boy does it hurt . -.- After that the cute boy at the glove and pants counter was at the top , pushing people down the slide ! Then me and Shannon got crazy and kept running back up because we wanted to get pushed by him ! He was so cute ! HAHA >< Then Shan kept telling me that she saw someone that looked like our senior that graduated . HAHA ! Dont really care , then we kept running back up ! It was tiring , but worth it and it was fun ! HAHA !
OHYEAH , my phone was in my pocket the whole time and I realized it when I felt something in my pocket -.- It was so uncomfortable -.-Then before we left the ' ice chamber ' , we went inside the igloo and stuffed ice into our gloves . It was my idea ! HAHA , felt so bitchy . HAHA ! EPIC . Then we went out , changed , then cabbed to IMM . Then etc , lazy to elaborate ~ NEXT !
It was a fun and epic day with Shan ! HAHA !
Alrights ! Next ! Went to my grandmother's house to stay yesterday ! Yes , I stayed for a day . HAHA ! It has been a long time since I stayed there ! It was fun and awesome , except the part where my younger cousin bullies me . And , he changed a lot . He was really very rude to my grandparents and my aunt . He became very demanding , and irritating . Well , I tolerated all his nonsense since he is just a kid . Well , I have very low tolerance for kids , but I think I did improve ! HAHA !
So , blahblahblah , had a fun time chatting with my grandmother ! And it was a pity my grandfather isnt home that day . He went out w my parents . Well , I missed him a lot . He dotes on me a lot , and I love him ! HAHA . Then my grandmother and I watched some variety show around 10 . The show ended around 12 ? Then my grandmother and I slept around 1 . But I continued sms-ing . HAHA ! Then I blasted glee song and kinda danced on the mattress , lying down . It was epic !
HAHA ! If only Suhaila was there ): She would dance crazily with me ! But I'll be seeing her tomorrow ! So , hah ! LEA MICHELLE ! HEATHER MORRIS MISSES YOU ! HAHA ! Alrights ! Then I woke up around 11 + , ate some vegetarian noodles , then went home ! I left my teddy bear at my grandmother house because it would be so embarrassing to carry it on the MRT . HAHA !
Went home , straight into the bath , practiced guitar a little , then went off to meet Amira and her Sis . Went to buy sweetie or sweet talk , then head off to school for guitar assemble ! Played Bourree for like 1 and a half hour ? Fingers were quite swollen especially my index and middle finger . Then the instructor gave me the score or " He's a pirate " . Well , the tempo is really quick ! Really gotta practice it ! HAHA .
Alrights ! Shall turn in early tonight ! Going for class outing tomorrow ! Meeting Shan , Suhaila and Amira for breakfast ! Was suppose to meet EileenLim too ! But she decided to stay home for breakfast ): Hmm , so gonna hug Suhaila tomorrow ! Missed her so much ! K bye ! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment