HELLO PEOPLE ! Today was AWESOME . Totally speechless ! It would be more fun if Suhaila , Amira and Asheka stayed a little longer ): But it's okay ! I got to spend time with them anyways ! ^^ ALRIGHTS !
So , I woke up around 8.30 . Got into the shower , sms-ed Shan . She came to my house to help me pick out what to wear and it was a waste of time because I ended up wearing a t-shirt with NF shorts and we were late to meet Suhaila and Amira at mac ! So , I rushed to mac because I missed Suhaila so much ! I was literally dragging Shannon to mac . HAHA !
Reached Mac and gave Suhaila a big hug ! Missed her so much ! HAHA ! Then went to buy Choco mint frappe with Shannon while Suhaila and Amira ate . Then we chatted and Suhaila and I went crazy over glee ! HAHA ! Amira and Shannon should be embarrassed by us :/ HAHA ! Epic max . Then after awhile , we saw Jonathan , then he disappeared . Then Eugene and Royce strolled into mac around 10 , they thought that the meeting venue was at lot mac . HAHA ! Then after that saw ZenYew and Jonathan outside mac . Then EileenKoh came ! After awhile , EileenLim came ! LOL , then we went to the LRT .
Oh , and Amira almost couldnt go to the class outing because of her father . Almost all of us called an adult to help Amira 'lie' to her father that they are going . In the end , none of the adults would help because of the consequences they would face if something happened to her . But , yay ! Amira could go in the end ^^ HEHE .
Then we LRT-ed to Pending . Then something stupid happened -.- I couldnt get out of the LRT station -.- I scanned my card and I cant push the railing thing . Then we thought that because my card was almost out of money that I couldnt get out . WOW , lousy English . LOL , then LiJun helped me to top up my card , but I still cant get out . Then blahs , asked for help , epic moments ! Then finally could get out ! Then we took 966? to some place .
The bus ride was absolutely epic because me and Eileen were waving to random people . HAHA ! Then Suhaila and I phoned call each other because there was a girl on the bus who was wearing a gleek shirt ! HAHA ! Then we alighted , walkwalkwalk . Then Suhaila and I were talking about how are we gonna split the shirt after we rip it from the girl's body . HAHA ! Fuck epic . Then we reached ECP .
I blasted GLEEE song on the way and me and Suhaila danced to it ! It has been so long since we danced to it ! And yes ! It was Walking on Sunshine / Halo ! HAHA ! We didnt care about the passer-by's or our friends , we just danced our little hearts out ! HAHA !
Suhaila and I was dancing when this picture was taken ! HAHA !
And my hair was so messed up after we danced !
Then we went to mac , sat down , blahblahblah . It was so hot ! Then we took pictures !
Left to right : Asheka , me , suhaila !
OKAY ! THIS IS EPIC . HAHA ! SCARY MAX ! Then Su , Ash and I got so bored we took a picture of a random lady's leg . HAHA !
We left mac , went to rent bicycles then we rode for like half an hour ? Then Shannon , EileenLim , Amira , Asheka and Suhaila decided to take a break and went to the beach to play ! The rest went cycling because they thought that it was a waste of money if they didnt cycle . HAHA !
HAHA ! I went to pick up seashells whilte Shannon , Amira , EileenLim and Suhaila played in the water ! HAHA ! Then Asheka joined us . Then we teamed up in group of 3 to see who could build a taller sandcastle ! HAHA ! EileenLim , Amira and I was in one group . Then it was so epic ! HAHA , someone tried to destroy our castle . It was epic ! So much teamwork and stuff . Had a lot of fun ! Then Amira , Asheka , Shannon and I played in the water while Eileen and Suhaila dug a hole . They dug the whole so deep that there was water ! HAHA ! Well , that was their motive when they dig the hole ;D Then we cycled back !
Had a bit of difficulty cycling bag because on the left handle , it was Asheka's bag and on the right handle , there was Eileen's bag . I cycled with the 2 most heavy bag among us . POWERR ! LOL ! Then we meet the rest at the volleyball court . HAHA ! Amira had to go home so Suhaila and Asheka accompanied her .): Then we played volleyball !
EileenLim and I didnt know how to play and was bored so we went to the breakwater and sat there . Heart to heart talk (: HAHA ! Then I forgot what happened >< But I know that Shan and I went back into the water ! It was so awesome ! And I think I stepped onto a Jellyfish ! >< Scary max ! It was so awesome !
Then Faliq came down to the water with us ! Horny talk ! HAHA ! It was so epic . Then we went to join Brian and Justin for volleyball ! Nobody want to team up w Brian , so Faliq had no choice but to join ! HAH ! Volleyball was fun but hand was painful >< Then suddenly the lighting strike and thunder roared . It was so sudden and scary ! WAS SO LOUD . I screamed -.- Then we all headed to mac .
Suhui carried my bag because I was wet , haha ! Thanks ;D LOL . Then blahblahblah . Went to shower , found out something terrible . Dont want to talk about it because it is so private ! LOL . Then blahs , showered , went to mac . Then we walked aimlessly . We ended up sitting and playing cards at mac until 6+ . HAHA !
Then Shannon , EileenKoh , LiJun and I played the viking ! It was so epic ! HAHA ! We all pretended to be afraid and we screamed super loudly ! It was awesome :D Then blahblahblah , went to find seats with Shan while the others buy their dinner . Then after that around 7.10 , my mother called and nag at me . So , I cabbed home ! AND ! Thanks Shannon and Lijun for lending me $$ ! :D And here I am now ! Blogging ! HAHA !
Alrights ! Tomororw is 11/11/11 , the day I've been waiting for ! LOL ! Maybe going out tomorrow ! HAHA , OKAYBYE ! :P
Although it is coming to the end of 2E ,
I'll still treat you guys as my classmates , forever and ever ♥
I do detest 2E sometimes ,
but the time spent together is always so enjoyable and memorable .
I'll definitely miss you guys ):
xoxo . ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment