Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 ; 11111th tweet , 11.11 ♥

HELLO PEOPLE ! I know it is not 11.11 now , in fact , it is 11.34 , but who cares ! HAHA ! Well , to me , today is just another ordinary day but the date made today special . Hah . Have been saving my tweets so that my 11,111th tweet would be on 11.11pm , 11/11/11 . HAHA !

I'm crazy , but yeah ;D LOL , it is cool and awesome k ! HAHA , alrights , so I had a few wishes .
1. For Family
2. For Friends
3. For myself
4. Secret (:

So , yeah . I had to wish really quickly , suck . LOL ! Well , today as enjoyable because .. Haha (: LOL ! Yeah , so , thanks for today ;D HAHA ! Hope you are reading this . LOL , okay , so I dont have much plans during the holiday . Wont be getting a job because it is kind of late to get one . Would be going over to my grandparents place when I have any free time ;D Spend more quality time with my grandparents (: And , going to have a baking session with tut on Wed ! HAHA . Alrights , bye ! (;

To You :
Hellooo , I know you'll be reading this because I asked you to ;D HAHA ! Alrights , so , thanks for understanding me .♥ I know that there are times when I made you mad/pissed so I'm really sorry for that . I hope that this last for as long as possible because you are one of a million (: Although we didnt really have a real fight where we will start scolding each other vulgarities , I hope there wouldnt be one day . Thanks for accepting me for who I am and putting up w my lousy attitude . ♥ Thankyous and iloveyou ! ♥

No comments: