Helloh People (: Today is my 14th birthday ! Surprisingly , Im the oldest in TUR and 2E . LOL ! But I look the youngest :X hehhehs ! Today was the best birthday I had ever had in my whole life ! Shall start elaborating now (:
Meet LiJun around 6.39 Am today . She refused to give me my birthday present ! :( but then she gave it to me when we are in the bus (: She gave me something that I would never ever throw away (: She gave me a birthday card , full of ShowLuo Pictures . It has , HaiPaiTianXin the pictures . She cut it out from a magazine and that magazine is the only one she have . And behind , there are more pictures and she sacrifise her pictures just to make me this present . There is a newspaper picture of Showluo and again , that is the only picture she have . I really appreciate everything she had done for me . Thankyous my laogong ❤ . I could never ever find another friend like you (:
Then we bus-ed to school . Went up to class . ANOTHER SURPRISE ! The door was cloed , Then I like " Why the hell do they close the door ?!? " When I open the door , I saw SuHui and the rest writing on the whiteboard ! They wrote " Happy Birthday !" Then I forgot . Actually I wanted to take a picture of it , leonard erased the whiteboard :@ Bleks , then blahblah . And , Shannon kept wishing me happy birthday !
Went to assembly . First period was math . Went to the computer lab . Alot of people wished me HappyBirthday . Then PE time . Did incline pull up and standing board jump ! LOL ! Then recess , bought fruit punch and omlette rice ! nicenice . Then after that went back to class . People wished me happy birthday again and again xD After recess was English , then Science then assembly . Assembly talk was touching ❤
HAHA ! Felt sorry for the blind man !
Then after that went to lot with Suhui , HuiLing , LiJun , Peggy and EileenKoh ❤ . XinYu need to go home first so ShuQin and Xuezi❤ went with her . Then we went to lot , search for huiling and mine transparent bra strap . Couldnt find it . At last , found it at the bluez . Then met SuHui they all . Then XinYu handed me my present ! I asked SuHui what is it then she said it was winnie the pooh . Was abit upset because I thought that it was melody . Then bought bubble tea then come to my house !
Then went up . Put bag in my room . Took photos of my present ! Then unwrapped everything ! Then SUHUI THEY ALL LIE TO ME ! When I opened the present , IT WAS MELODY MAN ! OMG ~ Super happy ! haha ! I went crazy ! haha , even now , Im hugging my melody . Then took pictures . Went to eat . Chat chat . I kept holding onto my melody even when Im eating xD I crazy le lah ! then went to my grandmother's room to play dai di ! LOL ! Playplayplay , watch TV ! Then I went to bathe . Then when I went back , I smell a stench ~.~ LOL ! didnt smelled it before . Then we played monkey with a ballon ! SUPER FUN ! And we made super alot of noises . My sister kinda got pissed off with the noise :( Sorry sis !
Then cut cake ! I sung happy birthday to myself even before The candle was lighted and stuff . LOL ! Super happy . Then singsing .
My Wish :
1 . I wish that we would always be friends forever
2 . I wish that my family members and friends would be healthy .
3 . SECRET LAH !
Then eat cake ! haha , then chat with my parents . OMG ~ My Parents was like asking my friends about the guy I like ! More like forcing them to say it ! Then it was like , super funny ! They kept snatching to say the answer if not they will have to eat the leftover cake ! haha , it was super funny ! Then after that XueZi accidentally blurted out who I like ! OMG ! LOL ! I went into my room and stuff my face into my pillow . Friends and mother came in . I hit xuezi with my melody . LOL ! sorry melody ! Then blahblah . They went home .
After that went to Sakae Sushi ! Ate sushi of course ! then went to body on and buy new year nightwear ! LOL . Then blahblah . Went home , had a heart to heart talk with my sister . She asked me which is the best present I received and I couldnt pick one . I explained to her about every present I received and I was about to cry .
I realised that my Sec Friends are the ones who really put in effort to make today a memorable day for me or to make me a present . I was really grateful for what they have done for me . I really cherish them alot and I hope that we would really be friends for ever . My Sister told me that Sec friends are the friends you keep because they see your flaws and see you grow and change . They are the ones who are there for you whenever you need them .
And , TUR , you will forever be in my heart forever and ever . XueZi , dont feel left out . I didnt forget you . You will always be my BFFl (: iloveyous ! Hope that we would have this much fun again ❤
Thanks everyone for everything . You guys made my day andI promise I will always remember and cherish you !
Meet LiJun around 6.39 Am today . She refused to give me my birthday present ! :( but then she gave it to me when we are in the bus (: She gave me something that I would never ever throw away (: She gave me a birthday card , full of ShowLuo Pictures . It has , HaiPaiTianXin the pictures . She cut it out from a magazine and that magazine is the only one she have . And behind , there are more pictures and she sacrifise her pictures just to make me this present . There is a newspaper picture of Showluo and again , that is the only picture she have . I really appreciate everything she had done for me . Thankyous my laogong ❤ . I could never ever find another friend like you (:
Then we bus-ed to school . Went up to class . ANOTHER SURPRISE ! The door was cloed , Then I like " Why the hell do they close the door ?!? " When I open the door , I saw SuHui and the rest writing on the whiteboard ! They wrote " Happy Birthday !" Then I forgot . Actually I wanted to take a picture of it , leonard erased the whiteboard :@ Bleks , then blahblah . And , Shannon kept wishing me happy birthday !
Went to assembly . First period was math . Went to the computer lab . Alot of people wished me HappyBirthday . Then PE time . Did incline pull up and standing board jump ! LOL ! Then recess , bought fruit punch and omlette rice ! nicenice . Then after that went back to class . People wished me happy birthday again and again xD After recess was English , then Science then assembly . Assembly talk was touching ❤
HAHA ! Felt sorry for the blind man !
Then after that went to lot with Suhui , HuiLing , LiJun , Peggy and EileenKoh ❤ . XinYu need to go home first so ShuQin and Xuezi❤ went with her . Then we went to lot , search for huiling and mine transparent bra strap . Couldnt find it . At last , found it at the bluez . Then met SuHui they all . Then XinYu handed me my present ! I asked SuHui what is it then she said it was winnie the pooh . Was abit upset because I thought that it was melody . Then bought bubble tea then come to my house !
Then went up . Put bag in my room . Took photos of my present ! Then unwrapped everything ! Then SUHUI THEY ALL LIE TO ME ! When I opened the present , IT WAS MELODY MAN ! OMG ~ Super happy ! haha ! I went crazy ! haha , even now , Im hugging my melody . Then took pictures . Went to eat . Chat chat . I kept holding onto my melody even when Im eating xD I crazy le lah ! then went to my grandmother's room to play dai di ! LOL ! Playplayplay , watch TV ! Then I went to bathe . Then when I went back , I smell a stench ~.~ LOL ! didnt smelled it before . Then we played monkey with a ballon ! SUPER FUN ! And we made super alot of noises . My sister kinda got pissed off with the noise :( Sorry sis !
Then cut cake ! I sung happy birthday to myself even before The candle was lighted and stuff . LOL ! Super happy . Then singsing .
My Wish :
1 . I wish that we would always be friends forever
2 . I wish that my family members and friends would be healthy .
3 . SECRET LAH !
Then eat cake ! haha , then chat with my parents . OMG ~ My Parents was like asking my friends about the guy I like ! More like forcing them to say it ! Then it was like , super funny ! They kept snatching to say the answer if not they will have to eat the leftover cake ! haha , it was super funny ! Then after that XueZi accidentally blurted out who I like ! OMG ! LOL ! I went into my room and stuff my face into my pillow . Friends and mother came in . I hit xuezi with my melody . LOL ! sorry melody ! Then blahblah . They went home .
After that went to Sakae Sushi ! Ate sushi of course ! then went to body on and buy new year nightwear ! LOL . Then blahblah . Went home , had a heart to heart talk with my sister . She asked me which is the best present I received and I couldnt pick one . I explained to her about every present I received and I was about to cry .
I realised that my Sec Friends are the ones who really put in effort to make today a memorable day for me or to make me a present . I was really grateful for what they have done for me . I really cherish them alot and I hope that we would really be friends for ever . My Sister told me that Sec friends are the friends you keep because they see your flaws and see you grow and change . They are the ones who are there for you whenever you need them .
And , TUR , you will forever be in my heart forever and ever . XueZi , dont feel left out . I didnt forget you . You will always be my BFFl (: iloveyous ! Hope that we would have this much fun again ❤
Thanks everyone for everything . You guys made my day andI promise I will always remember and cherish you !
edited :
my sister posted this on my facebook wall and it was really touching . I cried .
" when you were just born, i wonder who are you.
when you were 1, i start to know you.
when you were 3, i start to hate you.
when you were 5, i never wanted to aknowledge you as my sister.
when you were 7, i cursed you were never born.
...when you were 9, i almost killed you !
when you were 13, i start to dote you.
Today, i ask you a question: what is your best gift you received ?
you answer is everything.
My answer is , my best gift is given to me 14 years ago on this day, and thats you♥
Happy birthday meimei ! I ♥ you everyday ! "
Thanks sis , I really loveyous and I appreciate everything that you have done for me .
No comments:
Post a Comment