Friday, February 4, 2011




Helloh people :D HappyChineseNewYear ! Hope you guys received alot of AngPaos ! Becuase , I didnt ! I only received 6 . My parents gave me alot of $$ ! ^^ too bad I cant use them :( Sad life . Anyways , tomorrow I'm going to bainian at Eileen House with LiJun and Maybe Peggy ! Then come my house and gamble ! WOOTS ! haha .

Well , yesterday was such a boring day . Went to grandparents house around 11 + Eat , Play Phone , Home . LOL ! Didnt have the same feel as every other CNY the previous year ~ It was such a boring day yesterday ! Didnt have the CNY feel this year . Didnt even feel excited for CNY . I didnt even want to take angpaos ohkay ~ Anyways , dont know what to wear tomorrow ..

anyways , BYEBYE ! Have fun people (:

No comments: