To xiaoyu ❤ :
Did I made a mistake by Being angry in the first place ? This is me , I can't guarantee that I'll forgive you straight away , but i can guarantee that I want you to celebrate my birthday with me (: although Monday we will have a 'cold war ' , I'm sure that Tuesday would be a better day (: I wouldn't want to celebrate my birthday with 1 missing person from TUR . I'm sorry for not forgiving you earlier and causing so much trouble for everyone . Sorry for my immature acts . I know that I can't remain angry with someone forever . So , yeah . Hope that everything goes well on Monday , Tuesday , wednesday and for the rest of our sec 2 days together (:
love , Shuwen❤
Ps , 1st feb is my birthday ! Remember my presents !
Looking forward to celebrate my birthday with TUR (:
And , incase you didn't see this post , I shall sms you this entire post xP
No comments:
Post a Comment