Seriously , I don't know what is going on with me . I kept having mood swings lately . I wonder how did my friend put up with it . Small matters can affect my mood . Am I offensive ? I don't know . Well , my friends do . I'm so unprepared for the Geography and Science Jan test tomorrow . I don't feel like going to SJAB tomorrow , Full U is so heavy and I haven't polish my boots . Would I be tortured tomorrow ? Let's see how everything goes. Untl now , 8.21 , I haven't had my dinner. Isn't it late? Waiting for retards to reply my message. If I carry on like this , one day I'll end up with no friends . Change for the better :) I'll be a good girl and go have my dinner, Shower then study for my test tomorrow (: byebye (:
就在你认为某某人一直默默地在你身旁守护你时,你转过身去,才发现他已经走了.. 你知道那有多辛酸吗?
No comments:
Post a Comment