Helloh people (: well , nothing much to post about .
Ehh , it doesn't mean that when you have a boyfriend , means that you can abandon your friends . I'm not jealous . Why would I be jealous if I have so many friends that surround and care for me . All those that you said , meetup's and stuff . All are lies . Lies that made me believe that you didnt forget our friendship . Once you have a boyfriend , ding ~ my messages also don't reply . So what if you have a boyfriend ? After you break , don't even bother replying my message . Don't even think I'll treat you as a friend anymore . All those memories I had in primary school are all illusions . Like a dream filled with up's and down's . I didn't even met you or the others . Now I have woken up from that dream , more like a nightmare , I dont have to remember you . Because people don't remember horrifying nightmares . So , I didn't even met you , I dont even know you . So save it , delete my number , clear all those memories and done (: I felt so much better after waking up from The nightmare I had for 6 years . Be it with you or anyone else I known for that six years . Im done remembering so Many things when you Dont even give a fcking Damm to it .
And Btw , I should have thrown away those ugly fucking clothes I have worn in my nightmare for 6 years huh ? They are So god Damm ugly .
No comments:
Post a Comment