Monday, January 10, 2011

Even if you are my best friend , once you cross the line , you are not more then a bitch to me . Yeah , I'm guailan . I admit that fact . But I'd you don't like me , just say it . It wont kill you to say " I hate you " yeah , I dislike you . Sometimes , you made me feel like everything but you also made me feel like nobody . Those words you said to me , are all lies . Lies that made me believe I'm important to you . Yeah , best friends quarrel . We forgive each other . But not anymore . I'm done being your friend . You want to reply me then reply . Whatthefuck do you want . To you , I'm not more then a spare tire huh .

No comments: