SHUWEN IS BACK ~ LOL ! I never even left -.-ll School was fine ~ blahblah . Went to school as per normal . LOL , dont feel like posting lorhs . LOL . Had Cca today . Super tough , super feel like crying . Bag super heavy , rushed home and ate my dinner . Stuffed food into my mouth although I was super full that my zip at the back could just burst . Exaggerating huh ? Had been a good girl (: Attending StJohn trainings :D CCA fair was a success . I dont think any Sec 1's would be joining StJohn because SSSGT made us march like fck . Learned 4 new commands today . Had fun doing drills the first 2 hours . After that , it was killing me . Did drills from 1-5.30 . With just around , half an hour break . bit by bit luh . Leg was super sore . Endure to the last moment . Went to room , then talktalk . Blahs , then released . decided to go for trainings because I want my CCA points :D Andand , I want to go to 3A next year (: 9 subjects = more stress . Should I just take 6 subjects instead ? I want pure science man ! My math is strong so I think I can take Additional mathematics bahs (: GAMBATEH MAN ! ohkay ~ byebye (:And btw , going to BPGH to take my edusave awards ! HAHA ! Should be getting $650 bahs (: haha , going to spend the money wisely . And , Imma haolian :P LOL ! OH YEAH ! Btw , Deleted all my primary school besties . Like , finally ? LOL , love my life now . You can hate me for all I care . Miss me , hate me , love me , like me , it is none of my business anymore . You can backstab me in front of the others for all I care . But when you interfer in my life NOW , you die (: and , dont bother adding me back . I wont accept (:I Love Die TUR max (:
I dont need a bitch like you in my life .
No comments:
Post a Comment