Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hey people . Decided to post now because I just feel like posting . Anyways , will talk about 1st , 2nd and 3rd day of school .

Tuesday ( First day of school - 04/01/2011 )
Waked up around 6.05Am . Washed up , changed . Tie hair . Ate bread since still have time .Then went down to meet LiJun at 6.30Am . Bus-ed to school . Quite alot of people . Saw Brian and Erwan on the bus . Avoided eye contact xD HAHA . Then blahblah . Walked to school . Met TUR at canteen . Then went to the hall . Sat down . Read book . Form teacher is Ms sha and co-form teacher is Mr .. Err . I forgot ! OMG ! Haha , Oh , Mr Loh . Then Saw the sec ones . LOL , hate the new skirt . Then sang national anthem and school song . Sec ones went for orientation camp while we went for SPOT CHECKS -.-ll Faster pinned up hair and pulled down skirt . Although still quite short . Then Ms sha say one part of my fringe quite long so either pin it up or cut it . blahblah ,she didnt catch my skirt xD then have assembly -.-ll then went back to class . Form teacher period . Ms sha was nagging all the way ~ Andand , Ms sha asked the girls to go out of the class then she asked the boys to pick their seat according to their height . After that she asked the girls to go in and pick a seat . Difficult to choose man ! I Sat beside weiyang but hengheng , Suhui sitting beside me and Suhaila sitting behind me . bad thing is that Joson sat behind me -.-ll talked about her expectations and stuff . Recess time ~ then after recess , Mr Loh's turn to nag -.-ll Then WeiYang asked me to draw a picture of Mr "Zainal" ? Our OM . Then I drew it . Then he say what , I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM ! Then Nat helped to spread that fcking rumour . I used my handbook and smacked it on weiyangs head for like , 5 times . Fun worhs ! haha , serve him right for spreading such rumours about me . Then after that had geography . Had a fun time :D after that , went for ASSEMBLY AGAIN ! That was stupid , had assembly for like 3 hours ? Like wtf ~ Then blahblah , almost doze off during assembly . Very boring . After that , sec 2 stay back for awhile for the science thingy . Awhile nia . After that , went to the bus stop and bused to lot to eat lunch with TUR . Wanted to eat pizza hut but we got to wait 25 mintues for seats . Because there is 6 of us . Huiling and Shuqin cant go . After that , we went to pasta mania instead . Ate chicken and sausages baked rice . Then went to walkwalk I think . Then they came to my houe and played daidi :D super fun can ! haha . Then I kept laughing all the way with peggy . I kept throwing joker because I dont have any cards to put down ~ LOL ! haha ,super funny , super funday . Bestest First day of school ever . First day at primary school is always STUPID and NOT FUN AT ALL . -- End of tuesday --

- Dont feel like posting anymore . Anyways , days at school are amazingly fun . I never regretted going to TWSS . Ilovemyfriends and I cherish them alot . Ilovethem max . Once again , I laughed like I never did and I never felt sad after forgetting everything . I am glad to have friends like them and not friends like THEM . bye . Post again tomorrow .

No comments: