

helloh people . Just a short update about what happen . Yeap . I got Luo Ji Ke !! HAHA ! Super thankful to my tutor (: haha . There is a picture of my parents above (: they look so sweet together . LOL ! You might be wondering why are my parents all dressed up and looking so formal , because they are attending a party to celebrate newyear (: haha , so sad I couldnt tag along . If not I would be wearing a very nice and pretty dress , but I'll still look ugly . HAHA ! Going to chat on the phone with LiJun soon (: Mum say that I could stay up :) Then , we are going to count down together with Peggy ! Phone conference ! haha ! Going to end this post with an ugly picture of me . Maybe going to post later (:
No comments:
Post a Comment