Helloh people ! Happy New year (: Forget all the grudges you had for people during 2010 and Enjoy 2011 ! Was chatting on the phone with Peggy and LiJun . Chat until now :D haha , stil chatting with them . Now , Messages are coming in ! sent messages to 35 people and I think only 17 people will reply . Sad . Anyways , this is not about how many messages I received , it is the thought that counts . Anyways , going to wish my tut a happy birthday ! Wished :D Haha xD Had fun chatting with LiJun and Peggy ~ haha ! super funny lorhs :D throughout the 1 hour and 30 mins of our conversation ( still talking ) , there was alot of fun and laughter (: I really love my friends alot :) hope that my happiness would still continue throughout the whole of 2011 and I wish family and friends Happy new year once again (: Iloveyous . Andand , When XinYing messaged me , I cried ! haha , missed her alot .
Xinying , if you are reading this by any chance , I want to tell you that I really love you as a sister and my ultimate best friend :) I didnt chat for you for a month plus and I thought that you had forgotten about me since you didnt call nor sms me . I really love you alot . Hope that our friendship would last until we have grown up since it has already lasted for nine years (: Hope that you would enjoy 2011 and I wish you all the best . Im always here for you whenever you need me . Just give me a call at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and I'll try my best to cheer you up (: Iloveyous xinying .
No comments:
Post a Comment