Helloh people (: it is 2.33am and I'm blogging . Yes , I'm blogging . LOL . Shall cut the craps and start posting (:
Woke up around 11 ++ with 5 miss calls from Lijun . Shocking ~ couldn't care less and I went back to sleep . Woke up around 12 + called Lijun ~ chat until 1 plus . Wash up , ties hair ~ wait for my Maggie to be cooked . Ate it around 1.22pm and I'm meeting Lijun , Peggy and Xinyu around 1.30 . LATE !! :( called Lijun while eating my Maggie to tell her that I'll be late .
Was watching The mummy while eating . Asked daddy to change the channel as I have no interest in watching mummies . He doesn't want to ~ doesn't have a choice . So , I'm stuck watching a unreal show -.- ate my Maggie quite slowly as it was hot ~ eateateat .. Lijun called me I think . She asked me if I had St John today as they saw alot of SJAB cadets at the bus interchange . I didnt go as I was supposingly to go to batam but the trip was cancelled .
I left my house without even finishing half of the maggie .. Meet them outside guard house . We walked 1 big round to the bus interchange ~ was dribbling the basketball all the way ~ waited for bus ~ took 300 to Lijun house . Went up to her house to find the pumper for peggy's basketball ~ couldnt find it So ~ grabbed a volleyball and a soccer ball . Went down to the basketball court . The sun was very glaring . Couldn't really open my eyes . So , we went into the shelter . Sorry guys !!
Went to buy drink with Xinyu . I bought f&n and she bought green tea . Paid for it then we walked into the shelter . Stopped by at a fitness corner . Was curious as I didn't see anything like it before . Hang around there awhile then we proceed to the shelter and played dai di . Walked over to the playground awhile ~ Went back to the shelter there and we continued playing daidi I think . Couldn't remember much . But I know Xinyu and I went to buy mentos . I bought cola and spearmint . Went back , saw Lijun and Peggy playing snap
. So we played 4 rounds of daidi .
Then we proceed to playing volleyball . Went to the playground to find our junior . Played at the swing . After that camwhored with Xinyu (: haha . Junior didn't came down so we went into the badminton court to play volleyball . Peggy and I was the refree first . Peggy Sat on top of the really tall chair . LOL ! Xinyu vs Lijun . In the end Lijun won .
After that Peggy vs Lijun . My turn to sit on the chair ! Haha ! Sat throughout the game as Xinyu doesn't want to sit . Peggy lost Lijun ! :D next round , my turn . I thought that it would be easy and blahs . Turns out that it wasnt even easy and my Hand hurt really badly and I couldnt continue playing . Sat on top of the chair for a Long time . Listened to songs ~
After that , we were all thirsty and Lijun and I went to buy 7 up . After that Peggy and Lijun played volleyball while Xinyu and I played cards
. They came over to join us for daidi . Played . Then Xinyu had to go home . Lijun sent het to the bus stop while Peggy and I played soccer (: fun . Lijun came back ~ Peggy and I then played bowling . LOL ! Haha , then we played monkey ! Haha , . Super fun . Then I had to go home as I had to reach home by 6.30 .
Lijun send Peggy and I to bus stop and waited with us . Bus-ed home with Peggy . Had fun chatting with her . Reached and said goodbye to Peggy . Went home , ate . Computer awhile then I did my homework . Haha , I guai Ohkay ! LOL ! As if . End of the year le then rush homework . Then bathed . Stalked a few people then I'm here blogging (: haha .
Ohkay . ByeBye . Sayonara ! Ps , gotta start sleeping early , if not I wouldn't be able to wake up in the morning when school reopens . Bye <3
No comments:
Post a Comment