Sunday, August 29, 2010

I ask myself .
Why do I have this kind of life .
I knw , it is not horrible .
I may look like this , but it is HORRIBLE like fck .
I had enouqh of my life .
I had enouqh of my parents .
I had enouqh of everythinq .
I wish everythinq would just qo away .
I dont want to have anymore tuitions , I dont wan
to have anymore piano lessons .
It is like , KILLING me .
MY PARENTS JUST SUCKS .
Kai kou bi kou , jiu shi
" before I slap you "
quess whad my mother just told me just now
" Dont start qettinq rebellious arh , before
I qive you really one tiqht slap "
quess whad , I have nvr encounter this kind of freakinq thinq before .
Because of my sister , my parents is real strict with me .
idk whether to thank my sister or blame her .
I know I dont like her at times ,
but dhe is indeed my sister .
Am I really dhat kind of bitch in everybody's eyes ?
I dont wanna qive a damm in anythinq anymore .
I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS WORLD
I just wish everythinq would just end
Must I excel in everythinq ?
Just because my sister is smart , doesnt mean that you have
to compare me with her .
IT DOESNT MEAN DHAT IT GIVES YOU TH RIGHT TO THINK DHE SAME .
In my life , You quys are just actinq as a biq bully .
You quys are just makinq me feel so pressurised .
It STINKS LIKE HELL .

No comments: