Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yoh bitches .
today quite stupid .
Did Shepard pie durinq HE lesson .
Damm it , I missed alot of thinqs because of royce , as usual .
blahblah , yeah , it taste qreat .
CME was horrible .
Classmates kept on talkinq and talkinq , dhen in dhe end , qot detention .
bleks .
dhen eileen and I took alot alot of photos .
will post it on fb .
dhen we kenna detention outside computer lab .
LOL , dhen we walk here walk thr .
qo Mac lab - horrible idea .
dhen blahs .
sneak into computer lab to chui aircon .
blahs , dhen went to dhe computer lab dhe back door dhr and take pictures .
LOL , damm fun sia .
dhen blahblah , threw stones at QQmor friend .
dhen blahs .
Shannon threw stones at me .
and it is alot alot of stones .
threw it on my head somemore .
damm pain lorh .
blahblah , freakinq teacher come and scold us .
blahblah , said a * racist comment *
dhen blahblah .
LiJun , eileen k and I took 975 and blahs .
dhen went to lot 1 .
dhen went to buy marsh potato first .
dhen walkwalk around lot 1 .
ate Shepard pie after dhat .
dhen blahs , went to mac and eat dhe
french fries , dhen took curry sauce , mayo and chilli sauce .
dhen we try to put all 3 tqt .
ahahah , dhen went to buy ice cream .
both eat flavour burst .
I eat qreen apple , lijun eat chocolate .
LOL , dhen we walk to my hse .
yes , she came to my hse .
dhen we watch yu le bai fen bai usinq my lappie .
LOL , damm funny de hao bu hao (:
xiaozhu/showluo/luozhixianq ROCKS :D
now just do finish homework .
sian , tmr have st john , not because have CCA
is because nidda wear full-U .
sian dao .
BUHBYE
Bitch , I hate you for wad you did to me .
I hate you

No comments: