Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ello people <:
today is teachers' day ,
so released earlier .
But dhen , still late urh .
Dhen blahblah , PE damm fun , played floorball ,
qotta face dhat bitch black face .
CCB , you think I feel qood seeinq your bitchy face everyday ?
Told you I put it on your table alr , somebody
dun like you qo put in dhe newspaper stack My fault ?
So , if somebody tear my paper dhen dhe paper is you put on my table hor ,
YOUR FAULT LARHS ?
Izzit ?
LOL ?
Ask me qo die ? Why dont you qo to hell first .
Lemme tell you , Nobody freakinqs like your attitude <:
I could have just torn it , no biq deal to me .
LOL ?
wastinq time talkinq to some bitches .
anyways , dhen recess .
blahblah , xinyu panqseh me and eileen , qo sit with shannon they all .
dhen enqlish .
watched 17 aqain .
Dhen l8r qonna qo funshion watch <;
haha , anyways I exchanqed place
with FALIQ <:
haha , dhen Asheka say dhat if wanna sit with eileen ,
must brinq my chair over , blahblah .
But dhen we said " LOL , I brouqht my chair to Faliq place dhen
Faliq brouqht this chair to my place (: "
Dhen she say nvm .
HAHAHA !
dhen watch watch , blahblah .
Went to dhe foyer to see whad , stupid
ceremony , so lame .
dhen went to hall for concert .
First is concert band , dhen idk le !
haha , so bored .
I sit until my pi qu wan to break lerhs .
dhen after 1 and a half hour I think , EIleen and I went out of dhe hall .
Dhen cuz dhe concert band people sittinq at dhe passaqe way hor ,
Eileen and I play ' Zuo yi quan , you yi quan "
DAMM FUNN !
EIleen lose :P
dhen walkwalkwalk , toliet full of people .
walk back , play dhat qame aqain .
blahs , dhen dismissed .
dhen went back home chanqe .
dhen went to meet puayjun <:
dhen went to WRPS to eat .
but dhen first went to find hanau .
blahblah , eat lerhs .
FInd mr vik .
dhen slack , walkwalk around Jamie hse thr .
DAMM FUN WORHS !
dhen went to LiPinq hse .
Before dhat , went to buy ice batu .
LOL , idk how to spell .
Dhen on dhe way , Played with HanAu IPHONE with PuayJun .
Whoa , I jealous seh .
haha , play TAPTAP REVENGE 3 !
damm fun worhs , dhen blahblah .
Disturb Hanau , dhen blahblah .
went home , dhen come play computer .
buhbye , plus
webcaminq eileen now (:

No comments: