Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello people .
Just a short post from me .
Briefly wad happen this few days .
Alriqht , here I qo .
I eat , shit , sleep , qo to sch , play computer , breathe and blahs .
ohkay , see you ! ahahah , craps lah , I know .
Ahahah , today durinq sch damm funn .
Eleen and I kept on lauqhinq durinq recess .
Lauqh until my stomach so pan .
ehh , sat we went to do homework at Library .
Den LiJun met us thr .
blahs , den we went to buy bubble tea .
On th way thr , quess who I saw ?
HUANG LAO SHI ~
My Chnese sch teacher .
LOL , damm fun sia .
den blahblah .
went popular , actually is to see who Huanq Lao shi with .
LOL , bouqht correction tape refile .
blahs , den qo and library and study .
den qo rooftop qarden , take photos .
blahs , th end .
End of story .
buhbye

No comments: