Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hello people (:
Actually I was qoinq to facebook , but thn idk
why I type in bloqqer .
LOL .
hahaha , maybe I missed my bloq too much .
LOL , everytime visit bloq is to listen sonq de lorhs .
LOL , I today damm shuanq .
I oso dk why .
ahahah , after sch , went to SJAB room to take uni
and meet IC .
den checkcheck uniform .
HEHE , I missed UNSW .
LOL , we damm late liao .
Den xuezi say that th teacher dun wan take our attendence .
Den qo thr for wad ?
LOL , watse our freakinq time alriqhts .
durinq art lesson it was damm funn alriqhts .
haiz , lost my artwork .
T_T
sadd , I took 1 and th half hour to do it lorh .
den I tell teacher I lost it ,
den like , teacher qive me that face .
-.-ll
LOL , forqotten how to draw it , asked teacher to qive me
de photo .
put in thumbdrive .
blahs , now I have teacher de presentation sia .
LOL , FALIQ larhs .
LOL , anyhow save .
Eileen and I ehh , we sweep th floor .
LOL , alot of dust ohkays .
LOL , stupid dust made me sneeze .
LOL , ahahah .
blahblah .
Bored .
blek , Suhaila hit my *ahem .
damm pain lorh , plus ,
I kept on lauqhinq althouqh it is very pain .
LOL , ahahah .
Now , StJohn uniform damm crumpled . O
LOL , shall stop here .
LOL , taqq lei ?
I know I not popular larh !
LOL .
buhbye .
> HanAu , PuayJun , LiPinq , Jamie and XINYING !
idk if you quys are readinq this now .
But , I really wanna meetup !
pleasepleaseplease ?
for qodness sake .
How lonq have we not qone out toqether ?
a few months ?
And especially you , MS NAI XINYING ..
When was th last time we went out/met ?
Oh yea , 12 oct . On your birthday and
th last day of PSLE .
LOL , see , I still rmb lorh .
Damm you larh xinyinq ..
ohmyfckinqqawd , I seriously miss you quys de ohkay ?
msq me :D
Ilurveyou quys ttvm .
buhbye

No comments: