Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello people .
I very lonq nvr post le hors ?
now talkinq to rasyidah and LiJun .
blahs , I think my
reputation is StJohn has qone from bad to worst ?
For wantinq to quit StJohn , talkinq bad abt *ahem ,
not attendinq St John traininqs ( Unwell)
blahs .
haiz .
under so much stress .
I have been thinkinq from last friday until now .
Whether if I should quit or preserver .
If I quit , idk what will happen larhs .
but thn if I dont quit , like , very bitchyy litat .
because I keep on sayinq that I wanna quit , but thn
in th end , I nvr quit .
so bitchy .
but thn , I dont like StJohn but thn deep deep down
I know that I lurve StJohn alot .
most especially at th first aid part .
Fun to learn first aid (:
haiz , pressure .

No comments: