Monday, July 19, 2010

hello people xD
haiz , parents sent myy helper home .
Now qot no more helper to
- Wake me up
- Prepare my 3 meals and sometimes supper
- wait for me to come home
- Company me when no one is home
- No one to accompany me at niqht
- No one to wash and Iron my clothes .
that is it .
haizhaiz .
qotta be independent .
But I'm afraid that I cant wake up for sch ):
th alarm clock a bit sot sot de lorhs .
zzz , sian worhs .
if handphone riqht , very easy to off .
if alarm clock hor , nidda find it somemore .
Sian lorhs .
):
I hope my parents find a new helper soon if not hor ,
idk if I know how to wash my clothes .
I l8r dun have much clothes to wear thn die liao .
haiz , so many troubles in my heartt now .
More on personal problems .
I'm afraid to qo to St John now because
I'm OWNDED .
Blahs , craps .
buhbye world



No comments: