Hey People ~
I'm back .
Currently uploading photos into facebook .
hahah .
I'm back .
Currently uploading photos into facebook .
hahah .
Went out with Puayjun , Jamie and Hanau ~
hahaha .
Really had fun .
When i left woodlands , I'm soooo sadd .
We hao bu rong yi meet ,
thn the day like past so fast litat .
Haiz , sadd .
Anyways , first prepare .
Thn chat chat with YeeXin .
Thn chat chat with YeeXin .
Thn went to admiraty to meet puayjun and hanau .
Thn we went to cwp to meet Jamie .
Played Hanau's Iphone together with Puayjun on the way .
Played Hanau's Iphone together with Puayjun on the way .
hahah .
thn meet Jamie liao , went to buy icecream .
PUAYJUN WITH HER CHOCOLATE
JAMIE WITH HER MINT !Haha .
PuayJun was the first to eat finish , thn me thn Jamie and thn hanau ~
haha , thn went to buy bubble tea .
but before tat , I joked w hanau tat after he ate the black sesame ,
he will become black !
haha , like so racist litat .
LOL , anyways .
Bought bubble tea ,
thn went to civic centre .
Blahs , Hanau and I bought fries , puayjun and Jamie bought the cake .
Haha , yeas , v close to hanau ~
LOL .
Pictures ~
Puayjun with her cake ~
Jamie with her cake !Haha .
Thn after tat went back to CWP go to arcade .
Blahs .
Played DDC I tink with PuayJun !
was fun yeas (:
haha , thn played the dunno wad game larh with HanAu (:
haha , thn we played the undead pirates ?
I guess .
Thn blahs , v fun !
haha , thn hanau nidda go home .
So all go home lorh .
Today is so short .
End so fast .
Anyways , gonna eat now .
Buhbye .
Thanks Hanau , Puayjun and Jamie .
Eu guys rock to th core .
Really wanna meetup soon .
I miss eu . D:


No comments:
Post a Comment