Saturday, May 15, 2010

I dont know what the hack is wrong with me .
I'm just an ordinary girl wad .
I starleader so what ?
I dun wan to wear tie so wat ?
My life , my choice .
Eu know what ?
I'm so fcking gonna mention eur name out loud .
I dun care whether if eu are reading this fcking piece of shit .
NICOLE LOKE FONG YEE
I fcking had enough of eu .
Eu think tat eu are so cool ?
Eu think so ?
Eu think I would just listen to eu if eu said things behind my back ?
Eu think eu are the boss of me ?
I dont wan to wear tie so wad ?
I dun wan to be starleader so wad ?
Eur business ?
Eu wan to be guai thn wear eur tie 24 hour .
Nobody is stoping eu .
Eu better fcking watch out .
Eu wan to say my bad words right ?
Say it in front of my face larh .
Why say behind my back ?
Eu dun like my right ?
Thn why dun tell me straight in the face ?
lemme tell eu , if eu nt happy ,
come and tell and talk to me larh .
Tell me what is wrong larh .
Change eur fcking attitude because I had it .
FCK OFF BITCH

No comments: