Hey people !
Hmms , just prepared finish .
gonna go out w my beloved Jamie , Hanau and Puayjun (:
hahaha .
hmms , nvr see them since 12 feb .
haiz .
Hmms , nt sure whether Liping going anot .
haha .
Ytd talk talk talk to YeeXin on the phone at night .
hahah .
Overcome my fear of talking to her le !
hahahah .
Fun lehs .
haha , hmms , dunno if she think I'm a pain now .
Anyways , today gonna take alotalotalot
of pictures !
I dun care , I miss them so much !
haha , hmms , in the morning go swimming w val .
anyways , stop my post here , gonna
chat w yeexin (:
hahaha , buhbye .
Will post l8r/ or not .
buhbye ~
CHENYEEXIN !!! BETTER TELL ME WAD INSTRUMENT EU PLAY !
No comments:
Post a Comment