Will post abt yesterday APEX day and today (:
yea yea , I participated in the triathlon (:
I roller blade (:
Amira run , thn Eileen.L cycle (:
haha , started with Amira .
WOAH ! Impressed (:
She came back first thn past the yellow
thingy ,
thingy ,
the slash arh , to Eileen , eileen cycle ..
She oso first . hahaha ..
Thn I roller blade , almost fall down a few times .
thn when going back , I fell down and thn hurt my butt .
Thn now got bruises .. zzz ..
.__.
in the end got second .
Sorry guys for getting second . Thn our class got second but thn so funny , we dun have medal ..
in the end got second .
Sorry guys for getting second . Thn our class got second but thn so funny , we dun have medal ..
.__.
thn go and sit at the bridge ..
Thn eileen and I take photos .
Thn Tiffiany ( sec 2 )
came with her friend .
thn use an empty bottle to catch a super big ant .
woah , I pour some of my LEMON BARLEY into the bottle .
Thn the ant swimming urh .
So COOL !
haha .
Thn after some time , it died le .
Actually wanna take photo de , thn we go and pour away the ant le .
LOOK LIKE SPIDER URH .
LOOK LIKE SPIDER URH .
haha , thn blah blah .
Cheered or our class ( boys team )
thn the Zen yu roller blade thn keep on falling .
Cheered or our class ( boys team )
thn the Zen yu roller blade thn keep on falling .
Thn he came in last .
When he reach right , I saw tat he dun have the roller blades
haha ..
Thn WeiYang so emo lorh ..
Got a photo of him .
haha , thn go for the Floorball thingy .
But thn before tat , go canteen with eileen .
She buy milo thn I buy fan choy .
Eating half way , the teacher come and ask us if we playing for session two .
Thn we say yah .
Thn he say start le , thn he look at me and say ,
" Eu still eating eur fan choy "
Thn very funny urh .
haha , threw it away , thn faster run to the floorball thr .
Thn blah blah .
So sunny tat we took out umbrella .
--Skip--
Go to hall .
Watched labixiaoxing with eileen with our phone .
Took photo .
Eileen cute right ? haha .
At the gallery take photo de . hahaha .
Thn blah blah blah .
Thn went home with Firzanah .
She come my hse do project .
Thn go to lot 1 buy present for val .
Thn she go home , I go home .
PS , my sister help us on some part of the project .
Thn skip to today .
--TODAY --
SO MAD WITH TAT FAT ASS SIA .
IDIOT , EU WANNA SAY PEOPLE BAD WORD THN SAY IT
LOUDER LARH .
WAD ARE EU SCARED OF ?
THINK PEOPLE LIKE EU ?
EU THIS RACIST KIA .
GET A LIFE LARH .
IF NOT FOR EUR FRIENDS AND WE ARE IN PUBLIC , I WOULD
ALR SLAP EU LARH .
IDIOT .
DUN WANNA WASTE MY TIME ON THIS GIRL .
Today go to safra for val advance birthday .
BlahBlah .
Yea , it is v. fun , wont elaborate on tat .
Thn took photo with JOMAINE , JIAYI and ann ..
JOMAINE and JIAYI !!! is val friends .
Haha , will upload the photo .
--UPLOADING ! --
WAIT FOR 100000000 years bah .
JKJK .
Ann and I on the taxi on the way to Safra - Jurong .
Cute right ? hahaha .At the NTUC thr at lot 1
Asked val father to help us take



No comments:
Post a Comment