Saturday, April 3, 2010

Never be Replaced :*

Hey , added a new song (:
Well , tittle of the song is ' never be replaced " ©
heh hehs (: haha .
see tat 'C' thr ?
Hahaha (:
Izzit big enuf ?
LOL .
well , here is the lyrics .
Never be replaced - 1st lady
Baby I luv eu and I'll nvr let eu go But if I have to boy I tink tat eu should know

All the luv we made can nvr be erased and I promise eu tat eu will nvr be replaced .
Baby I luv eu and I'll nvr let eu go But if I have to boy I tink tat eu should know .
All the luv we made can nvr be erased and I promise eu tat eu will nvr be replaced .
I luv eu , Yes I do .
I'll be wif eu as long as eu wan me too
UNTIL ,
THE END . (the end )
OF TIME . (of time )
from the day I met eu , I knew we'd be together ,
and now I know I wanna be with eu forever .
I wanna marry eu , and I wan to have eur kids , thinking can nvr compare
to the feeling of eur kisses .
I can say I'm truely happy till this day ,
eu made me thank god tat I live my life everyday ...
theres nvr been a doubt in my mind ,
tat I'd regret ever having eu by my side
but if the day comes tat I have to let eu go ..
I tink theres something I should probably let eu know .
Enjoyed everyday tat I spend with eu , and I wont miss eu cause I'm
Happy tat I had eu at all .
Baby I luv eu and I'll nvr let eu go .
But if I have to boy I tink tat eu should know .
The luv we made , can nvr be erased and I promise eu tat eu will nvr be replaced
Baby I luv eu and I''ll nvr let eu go .
But if I have to boy I tink tat eu should know .
The luv we made , can nvr be erased and I promise eu tat eu will nvr be replaced
I feel for eu yes I do
I'll be with eu as long as eu wan me to until the end of time <3>
TADA ! haha (: buhbye people .

No comments: