Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TAT IDIOT GIRL !!

ARH ARH ARH !!
I hate tat stupid girl ..
zzz ..
Hmms , eu should be wondering who am I talking abt rite ?
haha ..
Hmms , I'll get to tat l8r .
First .. Science , nothing much ..
--Skip--
Mt , nothing much too ..
--Skip--
9.45 in the mid of MT , nidda go photo taking ..
Nvr bring tie cux I forget .
Lend from my seniors .
thn blah blah .
Finish at around 10.25 - 10.30 litat .
Thn Ms Liow let us eat until 10.40 .
Thn OM come , thn he ask us go to class thn we tell him abt the
photo taking thingy thn he say instead of giving us 10 mins , he gave us 15 mins !
YAY ~
haha (:
Thn the stupid history ..
ZZZ ..
I tink I'm gonna fail my test as I anyhow do de thn nvr study .
TOTALLY FORGET ABT IT !
--SKIP--
--SKIP--
Aiya , skip until St John larh ..
Meet Naqiyah (:
Thn JieLin came to find us ..
Go to St John room .
Actuallyy nidda say " Permission to enter _____ "
Hmms , but thn no one thr .
Thn jux put bag thr , thn go and rest ..
Blah Blah ..
Thn nvr see Staff Sgt .
Dunno whether izzit litat spell de .
SGT is short form arh ..
haha , thn after tat train ..
ZZZ ..
My leg so pain from the training .
Thn staff Sgt give us 10s to go back to St John room .
Thn she wan Sec 1s to count but thn we nvr count so run back to the
foyer again .
Thn go again .
Thn on the way thr is a stupid girl
who pushed me and I FELL FLAT ON MY FACE ..
=.=
OUCH !!!
She said sorry , WITHOUT HELPING ME UP ,
and she jux ran ..
Thn I was like , scrambling because l8r not enuf time to settle down thn nidda
run back again .
So dun care ..
Thn whenever I bend my knees , it hurts like hell .

And the best part is tat tmr
is APEX day ( Sports day )
And I'm ROLLERBLADING .
SO "LUCKY" RITE ?
BLEK to the stupid girl ..
Not gonna post alr .
buhbye

No comments: