Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Start with my picture of course ! Dunno wad is tat black dot .. .__.
Hello people (: Have alot of PIC to share with eu !!
haha , and thn ..
Jux now something funny happen ..
I called my father tell him tat nidda buy track pants for st john .
Thn if cannot find thn too bad lorh .
thn if they kick me outta st John , can sue thm ?
thn my father said ...
YES !! hahaha XD
haha , ohkay , I'll talk about a few days thingy .. Ohkay .
Start with ...
Last sunday ...
We went to the restaraunt .
The food thr so yummy . Took some pictures . Hold on while I upload it ..
Waiting ..
Waiting ..
Waiting ..
Waiting ..
Waiting ..
Waiting ..
Waiting ..
Waiting ..
Ohkay larh , stop le larhs .

Ohkay .. Photos on SUNDAY !

Fine , I know I look stupid (: haha , taken in the car ..
Me and my Sister , Not cousin , but real sibling ! haha , we wear the same kind of dress
different pattern only (: XD haha ..
Ohkay , me , my sister and cousin (: The girl wearing specs , is my most favourite cousin XD

My Whole outfit .. Heh hehs (:
Nxt stop ..
MONDAY !! ( POST BEFORE LE , BUT I DUN CARE ! - More details )
haha , hmms , went to sch , as per normal ..

hmms , sat outside ..
Waiting for somebody to open the classroom door ..
Amelia came first , thn Me , thn Shannnon thn Eileen.L ..
haha , thn finally , the door is opened by ...
Forget le !
haha , thn I found some stickers on the floor .
Hmms , Dunno whr tat came from .
Thn started pasting it at hisham table .
haha , hold on arh ..

BEFORE :
AFTER :

Heh hehs , Nice rite ? haha , decorate until litat ..
Haha ..
Thn After tat , at 7.10++ Go to the foyer to welcome the hongkong students ..
Blah blah ..
Asembly ..
Blah blah ..
--SKIP --
Recess - Go to AVA room ..
Thn not enuf food for us ..
Zzz ..
Go buy 2 pizzas .
Thn blah blah ..
--SKIP--
After sch , go to AVA room .
Heh hehs , Ms Tan help us find our buddy .
My buddy is AMY YAO !
haha , she is tall sia .
haha , l8r post her photo .
Hmms , ate Nasi Lemak ( FREE DE WORH ! )
Go to the ClassRoom and eat ..
Nice urh , but thn cannot finish >.<
haha , thn talk talk chat chat .
After all tat , thn missed CCM for half an hour .
Thn when go back to class with my buddy and all the 7E students
from hongkong , saw a dude sitting at my seat .
and WOAH , he is hot .
FYI , They are 13 too .
haha , thn took the chair and sit beside charmaine ..
BLAH BLAH
--SKIP as all these are written at the previous post --
TODAY
Ohkay , today go to class ..
Blah blah ..
After sing national anthem thn around 7.35 go to foyer to welcome
students !
haha , hmms ..
Thn ..
I FORGOT LE !!
haha , oh ya , mother tongue .
My buddy follow the 1E class .
Hmms , thn MT so lame lorh ..
Zzz ..
Thn after tat History ..
YAY !
Ms Ong teach us and not tat lamo ms oh .
haha ..
Amy sat beside me .
Thn so fun !
haha , Ms Ong is a nice teacher !
at least better thn Ms Oh .
--Skip history lessons--
Go to AVA room to have recess .
YUMMY !
Curry puff , but thn so small ..
.__.
haha
--SKIP RECESS--
ENGLISH !
Ms chong nvr come again .
Haha , MR DANIEL CAME !
HAHA , watch finish cloudy with a chance of meatball finish le .
Haha ..
Thn after tat CME .
BORED ~
haha , thn ASSEMBLY !
haha , have performance .
Malay Dance , thn Amy ( MY BUDDY )
Sang .
Wow her voice is nice sia .
Thn got the poet thingy .
The boy so cute , his name is Alvin .
haha , thn exchanged gifts .
hmms , Amy gave me a key chain and a massager !
haha , so cool .
haha , but thn we only game them a lamo badge , but I gave her a letter .
She gave me her 'namecard' thn I saw .
WOW , I'm older thn her .
Her birthday is 7/10/1997
And she is way mature thn me ..
.__.
haha ..
Ohkays , thn went to AVA room to eat .
But before tat , Asheka and I chiong to the bookshop to buy something for them .
ohkays , thn eat lunch
eat Mee Fen and here come the pictures ~
TADA ! She Cute rite ? And she is so tall ! Haha , but I'm older . =.="
And , yeas , I gotta tie my hair .. .__.


Cute rite ? hahaha (:

WOW , so into her book tat she didnt notice me taking pictures
of her . haha ..
Uh-oh .. She is coming ! She is like going to kill me .. -.- .__.
Firzanah and I . And Lucky Amy didnt kill me .. HAHA
Ohkay , Gonna show the things tat AMY Gave me (:

The covering .
Key Chain from DisneyLand - HK
The wraping paper .
The box . (:
The yellow colour massager ! haha , THANKS AMY .
Thanks for everything .
I would Luv to go to HongKong and Visit eu .
Ohkays , shall stop here .
I have been tryping this from 4.25 .
And it is 5.25 .
Zzz ..
Haha , ohkay .
1 hour passed alr .
Buhbye (:

No comments: