Hey people (:
Long time no post le ..
Today got the STAR Leader thingy .
V. fun urh (:
Monday have the duty training liao ..
Zzz ..
haha , ytd go to sembawang beach pick up litter .
heh hehs , something happen to terrence but thn I wont post abt it because
l8r become rumour .
Pictures , hmms , I'll upload in another post .
Lazy to upload now .
haha .
Hmms , now , I dont trust anyone with my password , espicially TAT BITCH .
She Shld be glad I Didnt ban her like another FEMALE DOG .
IDIOT .
Betrayer lorh .
Now , I nvr contact her liao .
Hmms , wont talk to her or anything , cux I dun give a damm to wad they do .
alrights , I'm gonna go face-booking le .
Buhbye
No comments:
Post a Comment