Got alot of pictures to show eu all .
Hmms , start from the day when Asheka , Firzanah and Charmaine come to my hse
to do project on Tuesday (:
7/4/2010
Hmms , after math ..
Went to the canteen to buy the dunno wad milk curd arh ..
Here are the photos !
Asheka ate the chocolate one .
Charmaine eat .. Err , I forget liao . Thn we do the 3-D project and blah blah blah .
NXT !
9/4/2010
hmms , After sch , Elieen and I go to mac and do DnT project .
9/4/2010
hmms , After sch , Elieen and I go to mac and do DnT project .
hmms , this is my

Both of the chairs ( Handphone holder ) Are mine .I forgot to take a picture of Eileen's one . I tink ..
Thn after tat , went home ..
Blahblah
Thn Eileen ask me if wanna go lot 1 .
Thn I say ohkay thn we go lorh , with her mother .
We go walk walk .
Thn she go to popular buy foolscap and correction tape .
Thn we go to BHG and walk walk .
Photo !
tada , the photo when we going down the escalator .
Photo !tada , the photo when we going down the escalator .
Ohkay , done .
Hmms , now , photos on sembawang beach .
heh hehs .
10/4/2010
Went to Mac with Eileen in the morning .
waited for her for 10 mins I guess .
Saw alot of sec 3 boys .
hahaha .
Thn Eileen finally come thn we buy big breakfast .
PHOTO !haha , thn we go to sch .
--Skip to Sembawang park .--
Hmms , we reached thr liao , took photo of the sea and stuff .

TADA ! Aiya , forget to rotate . Nvm larh .
Thn we start picking up litter .
Nvr take photo of it . But thn at the digital cam thn have .
heh hehs .
thn found the long long bulb thingy .
Dunno wad izzit called .
Thn eileen use it to write the word ..

Hehhehs (: haha , thn I saw a bird after drawing ..

Nice ? This is drawn by me .
Thn I saw this bird .

Heh hehs , so cute !! haha .
When taking the picture of the bird right , the stupid hisham go and
smash the bulb . zzz .. picture of the broken bulb .

Idiot lorh , wanna draw something de leh ..
Thn forget it , go to the playground And took pictures .







No comments:
Post a Comment