Yea yea , I'm bck .
Well , although eu dun care .
But I care leh .
hahaha .
My blog , my business so dun give a damm
to wad I do here yeas .
well , if eu wanna come here thn dun mess with me .
What the hack am I saying this stupid webmiss for ?
haha , I'm in sch with Firzanah , She is sitting beside me and
we have to do the stupid excel thingy .
I dun give a damm and I have lots of things to do except for doing
tat stupid excel .
haha .
XD
well , dunno wad to do now and recieving compliments abt me
typing real fast and blah ~
haha XD
haha , lemme see who is around the IT resource room .
Eileen.L , LiJun , Royce(idiot) , hanisah , Asheka , baba ( Short form ) ,
Firzanah , Me , Symail ( Just entered ) , Amelia , tat darn teacher and some kiddies
from other class XD
Firzanah gave me a friendship band in red .
heh hehs .
I'm eating lollipop XD
haha , alrights , shall stop this damm post .
Well , buhbye .
Shld get back to work ( although I dun wan to , and I dun care )
P/S , I'M a prefect/S.T.A.R Leader XD
happy hour sia XD ./
buhbye people XD
I wan taggs ~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment