Hey people , I'm damm tired from all the hockey thingy ..
Alrights , today woke up at 7 ++
Thn brushed teeth and bathed ..
Sms-ed shannon , thn took the damm stupid slow bus
to sch ..
haha ,thn saw shan at the gate thr , still nidda write name .
Go to the general office thr and sat , very hungry urh ..
Thn WENT TO MAC TO drink milo ..
haha , anw .
Went back and wrote name again ..
haha , thn teacher late ..
haha , thn went to the hockey pitch and warm up ..
( run 2 rounds around the hockey pitch thn warm up)
took hockey stick , duh ..
thn ran wif the hockey stick .
Kenna the dunno wad 'charlie' thingy .
teacher choose those who run fast and gave them the name ,
'charlie' .
Shann , me and amira kenna the charlie thingy ..
thn nidda hit the ball and run ..
Sucks at tat .
But I dun give a damm since I dun wan join
tat damm hockey .. -.-
thn anyhow hit lorh ..
haha , thn got another name ..
I forgot le ..
ARH !! all my classmates(peeps from 1E) kenna tat , except me ..
haha , thn teacher wanna talk to us( 4 of us nia )
thn talk talk talk , blah blah blah .
Say tat I run fast and stuff ...
Thn say tat I got skill and blah blah blah ..
Den wanna me join , I dun wan neh ..
Still ask me join floorball ..
I dun even wanna bang into others , cux I know they very strong
I very small size and they will send me flying to another side of singapore ..
( Too Kua Zhang alr )
haha , den water break and stuff .
Thn went home .
stupid bus so long ..
Thn ate , called Charmaine Mummy
but thn I tink she off her phone .
Thn I forgot she got tuition .. =.=""
haha , shall stop post now ..
Ready to go and watch Alice in wonderland wid Chamaine mummy and
her mummy and her sister ..
haha , tata ~
reply taggs first .
Shann:DD: No offences arh.
Shann:DD: YEAH finally changedd songg uh? Your previous song will make me fall asleep
ShuWen : No offence (: haha ..
BaddyNOThere: hies...
ShuWen : hello .
SiweiTan ;D: Hellohs , taq with lurrve ;x
ShuWen : Thanks (:
ann: *nicey
ann: song is nivey
ShuWen : Thanks (:
Byebye people ~
No comments:
Post a Comment