Hello people (: Jux send charmaine and her sis
to the bus interchange to meet their mother .
today was like so fun !!
hahahaha , actually wanted to go to the park de .
Thn went swimming instead .
haha ..
hmms , sch was so darn boring ..
waited until 3 p.m so I can go wif my dear charmaine !
I luv her so muchhh <3333>
hahaa , thn walk to the LRT with her , thn chatted as we walked .
And we saw this horrible worm hanging in the thin air .
Thn we tried taking pictures of it but cant really capture it .
haha , anyways .
We talked and talked about her ex ..
heh heh , not going to tell yea (:
thn took LRT to her hse , thn she change and stuff .
Thn her sister poped up out of nowhere .
Thn charmaine asked her wanna come .
Thn she say ohkay lorh .
thn come to my hse ..
thn they say wanna go swimming .
Thn heng heng have spare de .
Haha , we went jogging for 15 mins .
Thn we went swimming !
haha , so fun .
Thn bathed thn eat lorh .
I had so much fun wid her !
haha , anyways .
Shall stop here (:
All I can say is tat ,
I LUV EU CHARMAINE WEE !!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment