Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bored ~

Hello people (:
Ytd was my mummy birthday and so was PJ sister
birthday .
Anw , really had fun ytd .
after piano lesson , my head was super pain ...
ARH ..
Headache !
haha , thn from 6.30 ++
slept until 7.30 P.M
Thn my sister and Yiyi come to wake me up .
Yawns ~
When I go out ,
My yeye, ah-ma , they all come alr .
Thnn , my sis found out something about MingKai ....
His character is very a-like to LA BI XIAO XING !!!
hahaha , wad he wore and everything .
haha , and he did something to the sofa ..
He was like shaking this ass up and down ,
it look like he was having *** ...
haha , anw , ate sushi .
Yummy (:
haha , thn watch tv and play my DS .
thn cut cake !
haha , MANGO icecream cake !
except , I dunno wad happen to the cake part .
All I tasted was ice cream .
Because ..
My stomach was super pain and my icecream
was taken away by my sister and she ate my icecream ..
T_T T.T
Boo hoo ..
My Icecream kenna taken away .
Thn Kenny kor kor showed me a movie .
A zombie movie on his I-Phone .
Thn watched half-way , I was like , TAKE IT AWAY !
TAKE IT AWAY !
I DUN WAN TO WATCH IT ANYMORE !!!!!!!

because , I know , if I continue watching , I cant slp
at night ..
-.-
lame rite ?
haha , anw , bored now ..
Wanna go swimming , and play !
haha , the holiday finally come .
haha .
Still missing Jamie , PuayJun , LiPing , HanAu and most importantly ,
NAIXINYING !
hahaha , well , eu guys are always in my heart .
Although we dont see each other like we used to , I still rmb eu guys (:
Since eu guys are alr part of my life .
Although we are in different sch now , and we are not in WRPS ,
and we dont see each other everyday like we used to ,
EU GUYS ARE STILL THE BESTEST FRIEND
ANYONE COULD HAVE AND I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE
ONE OF THEM .
THANKS FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE , I REALLY
REALLY APPRECIATE IT !
THANK EU FOR BRINGING COLOURS INTO MY LIFE .
I REALLY REALLY AM VERY HAPPY WITH EU GUYS ,
W/O EU , I WONT BE ABLE TO BE SOOOOOO
HAPPY NOW (:
HOPE WE CAN MEETUP SOON .
BYEBYE ~
LUVING EUU ..
hey boy , I guess eu dun know how much eu mean to me ..

No comments: