Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chipmunks are extremely cute yeas (:

Hey people (: Adding new chipmunks songs make me
wanna post !
haha , cant resist !
haha , I found new songs yea .
Like One time and Tik Tok !
haha , yeas (: I wanna find more chipminks songs !
haha , they are too cute to be true yeas !
haha , today at sch ..
Nothing to do yeas ..
Have P.E .
Thn we can choose to play floorball or badminton mah , thn I go and
choose floorball ..
=.="
Not fun ..
Cux I dunno how to play .
Play until the last 10 min of Pe , thn I go and join badminton ...
Thn have English .
Thn RECESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
haha , ate mee goreng .
Kinda spicy yeas .
Thn got Mt .
Thn Science thn assembly .
Thn assembly so lame lorh .
thn after tat teacher wanna see us about the hockey thingy ..
Lame sia !!!
I sat Nidda go back to sch ..
=.="""
I dun wan !!!!
My Saturday kenna taken away ! I wanna slp late !
ARH ARH ARH ARH ARH ARH !!!
Grrr ...
BOO YEAS .
hahaha , anyways .
I'm so bored .
Haha , jux by listening to chipmink music , Is cool !
haha , very shuang ! haha , shall reply all the taggs .
Although not tat much yeas .

Ser Wei: OOOO
ShuWen : Yeas ? o.o

Eileeen: Th blog song very nice. Taggs.
ShuWen : Thanks !


BaddyHERE: hellow
ShuWen : Hiiii daddy (:


asheka: i luv the songs..i mean music!...wherer'd u find them?
ShuWen : Hello (: thanks , hmms , I play those songs yeas (:


♥Valerie♥: luv u jie!
♥Valerie♥: Tagged!
ShuWen : Thanks ! I luv eu too ? I guess ..


♥미셸♥: tagg
ShuWen : Hello , Thanks(:


Eileen:
Tagged!
ShuWen : Thanks (:


♥Michelle크리스틴♥: tagg
♥michelle♥: relink me
http://desolateddd.blogspot.com
♥michelle♥:
remember to tagg my tagboard hor
♥michelle♥: tagg
ShuWen : Ohkay . Relinked and thanks (:


♥Valerie♥: shu wen, i dunno how to put pictures in my blog like urs can teach me?
♥Valerie♥:
tagged
♥Valerie♥:
hello
ShuWen : Oh , Sry arh . I'll teach eu soon , thanks (:


liping(:: relink pls! (:
liping(:: tagqed! (: i've change my URL to waybacktolu-vz.bs.com
ShuWen : Ohkay , thanks (:


huixin.: hello . it had been a long time since i've tag you . haha . so , here's a tag for you !
ShuWen : Thanks (; Yea , true (:


Shann:D: Relink me okay??Thanks
ShuWen : Ohkays (:


PuayJun: Tagged relink me yeah?
ShuWen : Ohkays (:

liping(:: tagqed!
ShuWen : Thanks


angelynn: tagged
ShuWen : Thanks(:


Eileen:
Tagged.
ShuWen : Thanks(:


valerie:
hello
valerie: Tagged
ShuWen : Thanks , hello .


Jamie Koh: must have another outing soon yeah , okay /!
Jamie Koh: TAGGGGGED MY LAOPO ! had sososososo much fun with u ysd . omg lah , i<3u damn much lah ! <3 si ni le lah !
ShuWen : haha , yeas (: I luv eu yeas . Thanks laogong/laopo


jamie.t: Tagged, shuwen! i went to cca Girls brigade
ShuWen : Thanks , ooh I see .


liping(:: i had damn lotsa fun today!!!!! i also wan another day like this! anyway, tagqed!
ShuWen : Yea , thanks (:


PuayJun: Hello (: Here is the tag you wanted ! I had alot of fun today!
ShuWen : Hello (: Thanks !


Samantha(:: Hve you seen Ginnie in teck whye sec?(:
ShuWen : Ginnie nt in teckwhye yea .


PuayJun: Tagged
ShuWen : Thanks


Jaslin: Tagged (=
ShuWen : Thanks (:


ShuWen<3~: Hello blog !
ShuWen : Hello myself !


liping(:: taggy! tagqed!
ShuWen : Thanks


Eileen:
Tagged
ShuWen : Thanks


Xinyu: Hihi , Tags , (: .
ShuWen : Thanks (:

ZIxuan: TAGGED
ShuWen : Thanks
Tats all people !

No comments: