Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm back people (:

Hello people (: haha
I'm back yeas . Anyways , post or dun post
oso dun make a difference yeas (:
Haha , although didnt post , used computer during the
" Common Test " Period !
hahaha ..
Anw , comment test is over and I'm here posting !
haha ..
Anw , comment test went well except ..
For the D&T and History ...
=.=
I suck at tat .
haha , anw .
Have D&T classes on thursday .
We make a chair for the handphone thingy out of cardboard !
haha , mine was totally ugly .
If I got it back , I shall take a photo of it and post it on my blog .
It is totally ugly urh .
Slanting de !
haha , thn got one of the uncle who helped us in case we dunno how
to cut or totally destroy it , he CUT his FINGER !!!
When I walked past him was like , OMG !!
the blood like fountain litat .
ARH ARH ARH !!!
blek , wont talk about tat .
Thn Friday have P.E ..
Wa , teacher so called tortured us !
we did like 40 sit ups .

ARH !
Thn back aching from yesterday until today ..
:( boo hoo ..
Haha .
Thn did nothing special yeas .
Haha ..
Damm bored .

Ytd so bored .
Played computer but wont give a damm to blogg .
haha , feel like changing my blogskin .
But thn sooo cute .
Anw , will tink about it again .
I CHANGED MY BLOG SONGS !
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ..
GO AND LISTEN TO IT !
IT IS THE CHIPMUNKS AND CHIPETTES VERSION OF SONGS YEA !
HAHA ..
shall reply tagggs some other time ~ tata ~

No comments: