Thursday, January 28, 2010

=P

Hello people =)
Am currently playing fb .
Am pissed off because of the Internet =)
Jux linked my classmates =)
hahaha .
Hmms , viewed and tagged . All their blogs are beautiful =)
except mine .. =.=
haha , hmms , sch have been good .
Except for me nt bringing my books and nidda stand outside the science
lab ..
Hmms , was so pissed of wid Ms Ng .
Hmms , she forgives people who confessed at the confession Conner ,
(Yea , thr is such lame things) But , this time , she didnt forgive the batch
tat was wid me .
=.="
walao , jux because same name , anyhow shoot arrow arh ?
thn was so pissed off man .
Seriously , wanna slap her .
But thn , didnt larh ..
Slap her , kenna expelled thn have .
Thn the four of us caused our class nt to light the Bunsen burner .
BIG DEAL ARH ?!?
hahaha , anyways . Stand outside for a good 1hr .
=.=" damm it . At least we confessed right ?
Hmms , suhaila didnt confess ..
She got away wid it .
Thn I was so angry wid tat teacher , I took the science worksheet ,
crumpled it and teared it slightly .
Hmms , was damm angry .
Thn I even gave her tat eye ..
heh heh .
hmms , didnt play attention .
was reading history notes , cux tat day have history test ..
hahaha ..
Thn today , forgot to bring practical workbook ..
=.=
hmms , so , confessed .
Ms ng didnt scold .
hmms , but even if she did , I'm not angry .
Well I'm at fault ..
Didnt bring this for 2 days in a row ..
haha , hmms , stand outside and paid attention this time .
hmms , saw my classmates burning/boiling the water ..
haiz , jux because of my forgetfulness , it caused me nt to light the bunsen burner ,
boil the thing , and experienced the thing .
anyways , wad is done cannot be undone .
hmms , alrights .
shall stop here .
gotta rush the chinese new year card ..
I DIDNT DO ~
TATA ~
~Wen<3~

No comments: