Wednesday, January 20, 2010

=)

Hello people =) haha , like long time no post alr .
Alrights , nothing to talk about ..
hmms , Love the sch life in TeckWhye =)
hmms , but , nt as much as in WRPS .
Although I like the Principle and hate the
vice principle .
Love my teachers , except for history and Chinese ..
hmms , dunno wad the hack the history and Chinese teachers
are teaching ..
lessons are boring ..
This coming Friday have the history test .
And I nvr even study .
Dun bother .
Alrights , hmms , was going to upload photos , but , unfortunately ,
I dropped my handphone , and TADA ~ it was like blinking ...
thn went for servicing . too bad arh ..
hmms , heng heng , I save everything into my memory card . but thn
some of the photos is history ! haha
wonder when will I get back my phone .
hmms , here I am , stuck wid my old phone .
which has only one song ..
tat song is driving me crazy ! hahaha , anyways ,
I tink I'll stop here . gonna do my homework like a good child .
hmms , although I'm gonna anyhow do it .
so hahaha .
tata ~ will try to upload the photos
ASAP !
Taggs , hmms , cant be bothered =)

No comments: