Saturday, January 30, 2010

hello people =)
I can smell the crab my mother is cooking =)
yummy =)
hahaha , weee !
2 more days to my birthday .
Happy birthday to me =)
hahaha ..
well , today went swimming wid ann and valerie .
val bring the very very very big float down =)
haha ..
believe me , it is super big .
hahaha ..
We brought our breakfast/lunch down to eat =)
hmms , thn when we using de float tat time , tat stupid boy , come
and kajiao us .
thn we spray him .
thn after a while , nothing much happen .
bt thn ..
He asked his friends to come and spray us .
Bastard lorh .
5 VS 3
A bunch of idiots
thn keep on spraying us .
thn we spray back lorh .
thn ann go and call her father .
thn valerie at thr saying , "we must fill the float with water !"
and blah blah blah .
Fill the float up wid water for wad ?
crazy .
Ask her come and help me to spray them ,
she still wont budge .
damm it , 5 VS 1
hmms , still didnt give up ..
kept on spraying and spraying .
well .
thn got one guy go and throw a container at ann ..
wa , damm it ..
idiot .
thn I go and take a huge container and threathen to throw at him ,
his friend ran away , he still at thr .
he thought I dun dare to throw .
believe me , i did throw it .
I threw it at his leg ..
hahaha , thn he wanted to take the container , but too bad , I
push him down into the water .
I faster take the container and run away .
it is a long battle .
well , they took our stuff , so we took their stuff .
haha , revenge .
thn they threathen us say tat if we dun give them
back their things , they will call the securtity guard or jump on valerie's
float and take all our things .
thn they started swimming towards us .
hahaha , thn ann and valerie dunno go where .
only left me and tat float .
When the boys wan to grab the float ,
I faster kick them .
hahaha , so nice to kick them ..
well , hahaha .
Wee ..
Dun feel like talking about them anymore .
okays , gtg and eat .
but first , I should reply tags first .

FiR-[e]-zanah: Link me laa ! Ey , your blog nice seyy .
- Thanks and I linked eu alr .

PuayJun: Tagged
- Thanks =)

ann: tagged 2nd time
-Really ? Anyways , thanks

Charmaine: lol neh mind i see u link liao XD
Charmaine: hello (: tagged! please link
- Linked alr . hahaha , thanks !

Eileen: tagged:D
-Thanks =D

Xinyu: Hello . Tags . Link me , ty . (:
-Linked =)

jamie.t: hi. tagged! my sch also like urs. will post cheers on my blog
- Thanks , yea . I saw eur sch/class cheers alr .

LiAnn♥ ;D: Tagged! : )
- Thanks =)

liping(:: tagqed! (:
liping(:: taggy! tagqed! no wonder i mez u, u didn reply la.....
- Thanks =) hahaha .

Nicole: hello . tagged
-Thanks =)

Stella: Glad that you enjoy you school life over there (: , tagged.
-Yea =) Thanks =)

yi da: tagged!
yi da: my blog site is http://pspfreak-mahyida.blogspot.com/
yi da: put my blog in ure links thks!
-Alrights . Thanks =) Will link eu soon

PuayJun: Tagged
-Thanks

Eileen: Taggggggged. Tag me backs, k? Lols!! Take Care..
-Thanks . I alr tagged eu

liping: halo! tagqed! (: xory hor! only can on com on friday/saturday!
-Thanks =) Oh , okay

Stella: hihi,tagged. That tamil guy's pictures very funny sial. ;D
-Yea , hahaha ..

Sam: Sam here....ur BFF
-No offence , but , eu arent my bff anymore . Eu are jux my normal friend .

shulin: if im the one who mess around with you what will you do huh?
-=.=" lorh .

michelle: tagg]
- Thanks =)

Sarahhhh!: Hello, Shu wen. I'm Valerie's cousin, rmb me? :3 Passed by to tag only, gl in teck whye sec. ♥ Xoxo.
-Thanks =) yea , I remember eu .

valval: tagged...
val val: shu wen.. for the post u say we go cwp.. the clothes shop not call vinci is called vivi
val val: tagged again...
val val: tagged!:D
- Thanks for all the taggs =) oh , wadever =)

Huixin.: return tagged.
- Thanks
There , all the taggs have been replied =)
TATA ! ~
Tata ~
Tata ~
Tata ~
Tata ~
~Wen<3~

No comments: