Hello people !
heh heh . Birthday jux passed .
So fast .
haiz , on my birthday , experienced failure for my Chinese test .
Sianz lorh .
thn like wanna cry .
went well .
Thn got the hockey thingy .
AGAIN ..
hmms , thn was tough .
Ran In my uni .
=.="
forgot to bring PE .
diaoz .
thn run 2.4 .
=.="
sianz ..
Thn teacher say , "those who can tahan , sit here(left) . Those who cannot
tahan sit there(right) ."
Thn sit on the left side lorh .
For fun only !
haha , thn teacher ask the cannot tahan one go home first .
thn wanna ask us to stay back for awhile .
teacher say , "those who die die oso must join hockey , sit on my right .
Those who dun wan , can go home . Thn I left . "
Hmms , thn walking outside .
Wanna my father to fetch me because I"M SO TIRED !
hmms , thn he gonna bathe , so went home by myself lorh .
So tired lorh .
Went home , almost going to cry .
Thn bathe .
Changed .
Change Ear-ring .
hahaha ..
hmms , thn waited for my sister to come home .
Put lip gloss and perfume .
Thn waited .
My sis and cousin come home alr .
thn we left lorh .
Went to the buffet .
at the hotel .. Opposite far east plaza .
Fetched my other cousin at the poly .
Dunno how to spell the name larh .
I tink is ngee an , Watever !
haha , thn went to the buffet lorh .
Eat sushi , beef noodles and lots more .
And the Alaskan king crab . YUMMY !
haha , thn wanna eat desert .
Went back to the table and asked my mother whether if can eat .
Thn my sister so extra lorh .
Say wad " This place so expensive . 1 person $70 eu know ? "
thn keep on blabbing lorh .
thn spoil my appetite .
Plus , she cant stop criticising wad I wore .
=.="
Anyways , thn eat the chocolate fondue !
Hahaha ..
thn talking half way .
Suddenly I heard people singing urh .
I tot , ehh , whose birthday arh ?
Same as mine !
thn I was like still finding the person .
Thn they like started walking towards me .
thn I was like , Ehh , they are singing for me !
haha , was like so shocked .
haha , thn was the green colour cake .
dunno wad flavour larh .
thn they wished me happy birthday and thn a guy
came and said , " this is a gift from eur parents "
thn I was like , "thank eu '
hahaha .. Thn thanked my parents .
Ate the cake .
Thn went home .
Went to give some of the cake to Valerie and Ann .
haha , thn got presents .
Val - chocolates . ( One whole box of Ferrero Rocher)
Ann - Chocolates .
haha , btw , while typing this , I'm eating the Ferrero Rocher valerie
gave me .
taste good =)
haha , hmms , rushed through my homework ..
=.="
haha , shall end my post here . Will talk about today tmr .
I'm lazy to type alr .
haha , will reply tags first .
val val mei mei: btw...tagged
val val mei mei: happy birthday sorry for telling u so latte
- Nvm de larh . Thanks =)
Firzanah: Helo ! Relink me laa , ouhkayy ? Thankyouhs !
FiR-[e]-zanah: Thankyouk ShuWen :]
- Thanks =) Sure , relinked alr .
ann: tagged and happy birthday jiejie sorry a bit late
- Thanks =) nvm mei mei =)
Hui Qing: HAPPY BIRTH DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hui Qing: tagged (:
- THANKS ! hahaha , will link eu =)
angelynn: taggy
- Thanks =)
Ann♥:D: Happy Birthday ShuWen
- Thanks =)
PuayJun: Tagged Happy Birthday yeahh! ! never tag me ><
- Thanks , tagged eu alr .
Felicia.: Tags <: Relink me orightz ! Thankyous ^^. Stay pretty kkz. (:
- Thanks =) Alrights . LOLS !
liping(:: yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah!!!!!.....
liping(:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 1 more day to ur birthday le!!!!! u damn happy rite????? taggy! tagqed!
-Thanks ! haha , yea . Over liao .
Jamie.K: TAGGGGGGED SHUWEN , MY GOD . I MISS U SO MUCH CAN . tmrs ur bday ! . weeeeee
- Yea , I miss eu too . Haha , Yea . Thanks laogong =)
kellyjiejie: HELLO!!! meeting up soon!!
- Yea !
angelynn: tagged!
- THanks =)
There , all replied .
TATA ~
~ShuWen<3~
No comments:
Post a Comment